"Give a platform to nappy headed hoes brehs" - NoChillJones (bushed to shadow realm)

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Shall I post anyone of the threads of you nikkas shytting unmercifully on black women?

You know why this shyt is so fukking stupid because if Don Imus never said you programmed "we sick" ass nikkas wouldnt be upset. But because whitey says it should upset you...you nikkas get upset....I got a fukking warning stating "hate speech"....right after that my wife (a black woman) was called a hoe...:weirdo:...its programmed thinking and its pitiful

If you nikkas aint being told what to think you aint thinking at all.

Awaits the next black single mother and why the black man dont owe em shyt thread to emerge....:facepalm:

:duck: post. At least on me as far as you quoting me. But the fact you have a black wife and still posted that is :trash::bryan:

:sas2: Why post shyt that you don't want nikkas speaking on in the internet in the first place.
Guess you haven't read that the internet is a bad place to put your personal information:snoop:
:whoo:you reap what you sow but only if you smart about it. :obama:so you having problems with wifey at home breh?:sas1:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Annnnnd the same nikkas so terribly offended...dapped this dikk licking b*stards CONSTANT barrage of atracks on black women. Swear this nikka takes it up the ass the way he always got something to say about a bytch.

Now go pray ya moms passes her next biopsy with her chemo radiation bald headed ass...
who makes jokes like these reported

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Annnnnd the same nikkas so terribly offended...dapped this dikk licking b*stards CONSTANT barrage of atracks on black women. Swear this nikka takes it up the ass the way he always got something to say about a bytch.

Now go pray ya moms passes her next biopsy with her chemo radiation bald headed ass...
who makes jokes like these reported

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Shall I post anyone of the threads of you nikkas shytting unmercifully on black women?

You know why this shyt is so fukking stupid because if Don Imus never said you programmed "we sick" ass nikkas wouldnt be upset. But because whitey says it should upset you...you nikkas get upset....I got a fukking warning stating "hate speech"....right after that my wife (a black woman) was called a hoe...:weirdo:...its programmed thinking and its pitiful

If you nikkas aint being told what to think you aint thinking at all.

Awaits the next black single mother and why the black man dont owe em shyt thread to emerge....:facepalm:
Are you white?

If so - refrain from using the n-word, it’s highly offensive