"Give a platform to nappy headed hoes brehs" - NoChillJones (bushed to shadow realm)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
What do you get from being on a black website? :patrice:Just because you married a black woman you feel you have some black pass and the right to talk anyway you want on a black site about our women in a racially condescending tone? Nappy hair is so original, I’m sure your wife loves that.
Wait I don’t even know why I’m even asking this.. just ordinary behavior for a devil. fukk you :demonic:

Breh wtf are you talking about.......:mjlol:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:hhh:I changed my avi early this morning and KNOWINGLY posted the Don Imus joke before I left work. How the fukk is this an exposal...I just posted the shyt like 2 hours ago:russ::russ:.....you cant expose some shyt you willingly posted yourself..thats not how "exposure" works

You can be clowned for a poor sense of humor...but the same nikkas "upset" are the same ones who throw blacks under the bus every chance they get...your bytch ass included...:yeshrug:

How are those chemo treatments coming by the way...does your mother smell like death and radiation when she comes homes....:francis:....have breast cancer run in your family brehs....:mjlol:
My mother wouldnt know. She doesnt have cancer:yeshrug: u gotta reach harder . I know u just running out of jokes. Old c00n!

Oh and just so you know, your wife is coming over my spot tonight for a deep tissue massage. And boy do I mean deep tissue:troll: she said u was cool with it.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
The character of person is always exposed during times of adversity.

That comment is just classless and in bad taste.

I don't play about my wife...fukk him and his no titty having mamma. Hope the bytch dies of stage 4 terminal ass cancer....fukk em

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The character of person is always exposed during times of adversity.

That comment is just classless and in bad taste.
He’s 40 too

Or so he claims

Im a whole 15 years younger than him but he lets my trolling get in his feelings all the time:lolbron:

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
My mother wouldnt know. She doesnt have cancer:yeshrug: u gotta reach harder . I know u just running out of jokes. Old c00n!

Oh and just so you know, your wife is coming over my spot tonight for a deep tissue massage. And boy do I mean deep tissue:troll: she said u was cool with it.

Yeah but your "aunt" does..listen we both know that story was about ya moms thot ass...explains quite a bit about you breh.......so when is the funeral...I doubt you will do an open casket..heard when you die the chemo eats through the skin...the bytch will be looking like a cracked out version of skelator

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yeah but your "aunt" does..listen we both know that story was about ya moms thot ass...explains quite a bit about you breh.......so when is the funeral...I doubt you will do an open casket..heard when you die the chemo eats through the skin...the bytch will be looking like a cracked out version of skelator
I dont know about u brother but ur wifes car just pulled up to the driveway and im about to supplex her inbetween my bed sheets in the next 10 minutes. See you tommorrow cuck:mjgrin:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I dont know about u brother but ur wifes car just pulled up to the driveway and im about to supplex her inbetween my bed sheets in the next 10 minutes. See you tommorrow cuck:mjgrin:

While my wife is sound sleep next to me...that would be the first time you had a person that wasnt a man in your sheers in life nikka...:mjlol:...play nice and I might can get my wife to take ya moms wig shopping...:francis:

Its cold out here for bald headed bytches breh...

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
giphy.webp

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
"Give a platform to nappy headed hoes brehs" keep playing dumb Pedro

:francis: nikka did you even check the thread to see the context..or did you just run your emotional ass in here to start crying with the rest of thse sad ass jokers.....

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
There's people on this forum who wish they could speak to their mothers again and @NoChillJones is over here talking that foolishness.

Either way, I gladly reported these posts in hopes that Coli Moderation does the right thing and remove this garbage.

Let's hope this results in @NoChillJones being banned indefinitely. He/She clearly has personal issues that need to be dealt with. Won't be surprised if this person pulls a typical cac move and ends up commiting that in the near future.