"Give a platform to nappy headed hoes brehs" - NoChillJones (bushed to shadow realm)

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What do you get from being on a black website? :patrice:Just because you married a black woman you feel you have some black pass and the right to talk anyway you want on a black site about our women in a racially condescending tone? Nappy hair is so original, I’m sure your wife loves that.
Wait I don’t even know why I’m even asking this.. just ordinary behavior for a devil. fukk you :demonic:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Annnnnd the same nikkas so terribly offended...dapped this dikk licking b*stards CONSTANT barrage of atracks on black women. Swear this nikka takes it up the ass the way he always got something to say about a bytch.

Now go pray ya moms passes her next biopsy with chemo radiation bald headed ass...

Ur wife doesnt count as a black woman, let alone a woman.

She’s just a life sized semen wastebin for me and the rest of the neighborhood to use at our leisure:ahh:with ur knowledge of it ofcourse:jawalrus:

Thanks for sharing!

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
A little Don Imus history for you young brehs. Back when MSNBC was trying to brand itself as "Fox News Lite" after the Iraq invasion started (to get on that patriotism tip :scust:), they went out and hired all kinds of conservatives for on air talent. Joe Scarborough, Tucker Carlson were on the primetime lineup. Then they had guys like Michael Savage, Pat Buchanon, Alan Keyes, et al. on deck. All these guys got fired from their original jobs for sucking or saying something racist too :mjlol:

And Don Imus got the prime morning spot simulcasting his show. Don Imus is/was a flat out crook. He was using $10s of mllions in charitable donations to build a posh ranche with brand new Hummers and shyt as farm vehicles. The excuse was 10 weeks a year they invited 10 kids up for a week to play cowboy. So, this dude was finessing about $10 million a year in charitable donations to build himself a retirement palace. That was about $100K a kid :scust: And every time he had someone on he was muscling them for donations

Anyway, I used to watch this guys show in teh morning not cause I liked him, but just the scust way this motherfukker would shyt all over anybody to their face and no one did anthing about it. And people were so scared of him and his market share they would kiss his ass and take any abuse he dealt out. THis one poor reporter tried to out him for his charity fraud and Imus spent a week posting this guys face and lowkey goading his audience to intimidate the guy. He finally got enough death threads that he buckled, I think he apologized for the article or something even though it was true.

He would make really sexist jokes to legit NBC reporters like Contessa Brewer and Amy Robaugh. Nothing happened. Even back then that would get most people fired.

The other thing Don Imus would do was he had one of his morning crew always making racist jokes ON AIR. I'm taking dropping n***r ON AIR on a major network. Sometimes there'd be A-list pundits right there off camera waiting for their bit while all this was goign on. That's why I never gave a fukk about Tim Russert's dead ass. He was one of them.

Now, Al Roker :salute:was the only one to stand up to that piece of shyt. Every time Don Imus pulled some racist shyt, Al would take it right to the brass and tell them "hey if that was me, I'd be getting a pink slip :what:" It wasn't until he called those basketball girls nappy headed hos that the shyt broke. Funny thing was that was mild compared to other shyt that went on on his show. Give Al Roker the credit for taking him down. After that, Imus was in damage control mode talking about having black people work on his show and shyt :mjlol: But it was too late by then

Oh yeah, fukk Howard Stern too

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
He changed his avatar to some swap meet pro black art soon as he got exposed:russ:

Told yall @NoChillJones is a dikk breath having c00n. Plus his wife is as big as a house and gets enjoyed by every swinging dikk in a 50 mile radius. I even took a stab at her:mjgrin:

tenor.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
He changed his avatar to some swap meet pro black art soon as he got exposed:russ:

Told yall

:hhh:I changed my avi early this morning and KNOWINGLY posted the Don Imus joke before I left work. How the fukk is this an exposal...I just posted the shyt like 2 hours ago:russ::russ:.....you cant expose some shyt you willingly posted yourself..thats not how "exposure" works

You can be clowned for a poor sense of humor...but the same nikkas "upset" are the same ones who throw blacks under the bus every chance they get...your bytch ass included...:yeshrug:

How are those chemo treatments coming by the way...does your mother smell like death and radiation when she comes homes....:francis:....have breast cancer run in your family brehs....:mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
How are those chemo treatments coming by the way...does your mother smell like death and radiation when she comes homes....:francis:....have breast cancer run in your family brehs....:mjlol:

The character of person is always exposed during times of adversity.

That comment is just classless and in bad taste.