Giulia Appreciation Thread...

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Steph is having Visa problems so that wasn't her being hinted at during NXT. It's definitely either Giulia or maybe Delta.

It would be smarter for them to allow Giulia a month to get acclimated to America and the WWE PC/system, but they seem adamant on debuting her immediately.
Or Cora Jade

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Steph is having Visa problems so that wasn't her being hinted at during NXT. It's definitely either Giulia or maybe Delta.

It would be smarter for them to allow Giulia a month to get acclimated to America and the WWE PC/system, but they seem adamant on debuting her immediately.
Or Cora Jade
Those Visa issues could be done by now. We don't know for sure. Dirt sheets could have been weeks behind. Let's just see where it goes.

All we know is that the likely candidate is 1 of those 4 mentioned.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She got a send off party. So these are recent pics.

"Tonight is Julia's send-off party. We all gathered together to take a commemorative photo."

She's rocking the silver hair.

GWKGbs0bsAAJtjT

GWKT6VzasAAqITI

GWKT6V3asAIo6x5

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Iyo Sky told Giulia in 2019 that "the rings connect the whole world."

Giulia wants to be the Shohei Otani of pro wrestling and give many people dreams of being in her position. She feels like it's the duty of a professional wrestler to do that, as she never imagined herself winning the Women's Pro Wrestling Grand Prize, becoming a multi time champion, and making such a large salary.

Giulia has overcome a lot of obstacles, and now her challenge is the biggest stage. She refuses to go at it half-heartedly, because it would be disrespectful to all the Japanese women that came before her, and Japanese women's wrestling would be ridiculed for it. She's prepared to handle all that pressure.

Giulia doesn't know what will happen when she gets to WWE, but she would like to keep the ring name "Giulia."

Giulia went from not knowing the verb "be" and only using the word "dog" in English to reading books, practicing, and watching dramas for 5-6 hours a day. When she's busy, she likes to at least get 2 hours a day of practice in. She hopes to get comfortable with English when she arrives to America.

Giulia wants to treasure what she's done so far, learn the American style at super speed, and rise up in one go.

Giulia says the American women are as tall and muscular as the men (ie: Rhea Ripley) but the Japanese women are able to look big with their high level techniques and aura (Iyo Sky). She was really inspired by them all at WrestleMania 40, and her ultimate goal is to perform on that stage.

When asked about her future plans, Giulia says nothing ever goes according to plan, but she wants to fight with all her might until she can no longer perform for the audience. She also reiterates her previous statements about wanting to give back to the Japanese women's wrestling scene upon returning from America.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Visa issues could be done by now. We don't know for sure. Dirt sheets could have been weeks behind. Let's just see where it goes.

All we know is that the likely candidate is 1 of those 4 mentioned.

It looks like she's still in Mexico given her recent IG stories so we can at least rule her out for the time being.

It COULD be Cora, she was said to be expected back in October (which could be a swerve), but Jaida should already be familiar with Cora is so "I heard about you" wouldn't make sense. Giulia and Stephanie's names have already been dropped by Roxanne and few other talents on air so they kayfabe know that they are coming.

Giulia is my final answer, Regis lol.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It looks like she's still in Mexico given her recent IG stories so we can at least rule her out for the time being.

It COULD be Cora, she was said to be expected back in October (which could be a swerve), but Jaida should already be familiar with Cora is so "I heard about you" wouldn't make sense. Giulia and Stephanie's names have already been dropped by Roxanne and few other talents on air so they kayfabe know that they are coming.

Giulia is my final answer, Regis lol.
Giulia just had a send off party within the last 12 hours. It's all over social media of the Marigold crew, Rossy and the talent, as you can see from my post above. So she could still be in Japan as well. Like I said we are just going to have to wait this one out. For all we know, nothing is happening at No Mercy. That's still a possibility.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That theme sounds good. They Shoulda had her name on the tron before she came out tho.
I think they wanted to keep people guessing up to the last second. Some may have thought it might be Steph Vaquer. I know I did until I saw Giulia's silver hair through the smoke.