Girls who say guys only like them for sex

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
That just means guys dont like YOU:pacspit:

ur probably annoying or a bytch, most guys will respect a girl who they like as a person and physically:patrice:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every girl that i've met that is actually worth being around has NEVER said this to me...its always the hit bytches who can't hold an intelligent conversation in my experience that be sayin this shyt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is usually what happens, they go after the players, the 6'2 negro with 1,000 females on his social network account who talks about sex, head, ass and titties always. Whose always in the club, they sleep with him early and try and tame him which always fails . Then they bring out that be argument.

And SIMPs will be like I'm not that type of guy I'll treat you right :heh:

It would be like me dating a hood rat whose always clubbing and seeking males attention then crying I got played

Last edited:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
This is usually what happens, they go after the players, the 6'2 negro with 1,000 females on his social network account whotalks about sex, head, ass and tittied always. Whose always in the club, they sleep with him early and try and tame him which fails . Then they bring out that be argument.

It would be like me dating a hood rat whose always clubbing and seeking males attention then crying I got played
Sounds like real talk to me...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This is usually what happens, they go after the players, the 6'2 negro with 1,000 females on his social network account who talks about sex, head, ass and titties always. Whose always in the club, they sleep with him early and try and tame him which always fails . Then they bring out that be argument.

And SIMPs will be like I'm not that type of guy I'll treat you right :heh: