Girls that talk like dudes unappreciation

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ever see a fine bytch walk by and have you like :noah: But then she opens her mouth and it turns to :huhldup:

IDK if it's just me but a chick talking like a nikka is the quickest way to make her :scusthov: status to me

Chicks comin at u like "Whattup my nikka" :beli:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Especially when she looks like Wifey Status and you over there treating her with Respect off the 1st Word out of your Mouth, being a Gentleman and all.... :whoa: NOT Simping ..but just being a Nice Guy...and she's giving you the :jlono: like you're Thirsty or some shyt. I HATE THAT TYPE OF BROAD!:wtb:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda like that ...

my lil female patna talk like that "the problem is these fukk ni99as aint used to having a real bytch in they circle" :leon:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was this bad chick in delaware green eyes fat ass nice brown complexion but shyt her mouth was the worst

nikka this nikka that. Cursing and talking like a dude who just pulled 20 up north. killed her appeal real quick.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Ever see a fine bytch walk by and have you like :noah: But then she opens her mouth and it turns to :huhldup:

IDK if it's just me but a chick talking like a nikka is the quickest way to make her :scusthov: status to me

Chicks comin at u like "Whattup my nikka" :beli:

You'd hate the Bronx :snoop:

Never met a Bronx chick that didn't talk greasy

They get it from they Papi :crazy: