Girls That Can't Dance Unappreciation

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bytch that can't dance is like a bytch giving bad head. And it's mostly them cac bytches too. You go to the club, and you see all these hoes dancing, and you be like. :leon: But then you get behind that bytch and be like :rudy: and keep it moving. I swear these college town hoes are swagless, breh.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i hate this thread cause it reminds me of bad dancing

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
@electric_fur

mysmilie_3624.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i cant dance. when i try certain dance moves, it looks like im gyrating my bubbies:sadcam:
i dunno what went wrong with my dancing gene. im gonna blame it on my dad :to:

Daps
I believe most people who can't dance are bad in bed. I've found a direct correlation with the ones who can dance anyway.

I also hate when some dude comes up and is up in your face when you're trying to dance by yourself. :scusthov: Go away.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
hey any of you girls that can't dance, im actually a dance instructor and can give you some tips if you would like you just gotta have a webcam PM me for details

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
It seems like you have some god moves :troll:
god? GOD? GOD.

hey any of you girls that can't dance, im actually a dance instructor and can give you some tips if you would like you just gotta have a webcam PM me for details
:mjpls:

I signed up for a pole dancing class i think im gonna bust my ass in front of everyone :beli:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
god? GOD? GOD.

:mjpls:

I signed up for a pole dancing class i think im gonna bust my ass in front of everyone :beli:

I charge $150 per hour consultation for most dancers but since you on the coli i'll give you 30 minutes for free

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bytch that can't dance is like a bytch giving bad head. And it's mostly them cac bytches too. You go to the club, and you see all these hoes dancing, and you be like. :leon: But then you get behind that bytch and be like :rudy: and keep it moving. I swear these college town hoes are swagless, breh.

I hate that shyt. Its one of those things which you cant tell from the get go.

Its only when you start dating someone and find yourselves in those situations, you learn the truth.

There has been a few occasions where I had to end it because ol' girl couldnt move her hips like me.

patrick_bateman_dance.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I don't see how this got to be such a problem...all she has to do is pretend it is hot, and act accordingly.