Girls Fishing For Compliments Unappreciation Thread

do you respond when girls fish for compliments?

• yes and i just tell them how beautiful they are. im just trying to get laid breh :shaq:

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I agree with her that she looks horrible and needs to step on the treadmill :smugdraper:

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't respond to such trickery. mind games are for gumps :childplease:

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • If the chick is a dime i'll call her out on it on how dumb she's being :rudy:

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • brosef.....did you just say your sister has the body of a goddess? :dwillhuh:

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
So my sister comes up to me today and tells me she's fat and desperately needs to lose weight. I don't respond at all, I just ignore her and walk away. This girl, little thing, has the body of a goddess, perfectly in shape and is trying to tell me she's fat because she wants to hear compliments thrown her way. I hate when girls do that, its best to just ignore them when they try to fish for compliments :noah:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
So my sister comes up to me today and tells me she's fat and desperately needs to lose weight. I don't respond at all, I just ignore her and walk away. This girl, little thing, has the body of a goddess, perfectly in shape and is trying to tell me she's fat because she wants to hear compliments thrown her way. I hate when girls do that, its best to just ignore them when they try to fish for compliments :noah:

:stopitslime:

:comeon:

Negged :smugdraper:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:snoop:This is why I stay off of facebook, it's the same perpetuated cycle over and over again:noah:

Girl: *Posts Picture of herself, calls herself ugly*

Thirsty nikka #1: Girl, you crazy, you bad af

Thirsty nikka #2: Nah you know you sexy

*And the simpery commences*

Girl: Gee, Thanks Guys

Me::rudy:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember one chick I was messin with ASKED me...bytch asked me to compliment one of her pics on facebook. She said that's what guys were supposed to do.

So I chose a picture

And complimented the curtains. :heh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

:sitdown:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Your sister nikka?

Before I answer your poll POST PICTURES of her or prepare to get put in the red. :birdman:

Pending NEG.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
wait... wait what :wtf:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
never compliment a women on her beauty or her lack of beauty

nonchalant brehs.

Daps
I don't compliment any of my chicks, ever. Not even on some "this'll get her on my dikk :lolbron:" shyt, just isn't something I do. If anything though I've realized it attracts them more, people love the chase man.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Your sister nikka?

Before I answer your poll POST PICTURES of her or prepare to get put in the red. :birdman:

Pending NEG.

:russ: @ "pending neg"

Add one more to the pile, no pics? Really? :leostare: