Girl tosses baby on bus then fights

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've created an illusion for the world to see and it eats it up. Am I wearing the shroud of Turin as a cape? Am I a Mephistopheles with a tail floating underneath? No. I'm nothing, neither. I'm God awful with the opposite sex but not in the traditional way, or a way that can be seen with the two hollow points of our prejudices. They think I'm good because its what I let them see. When I get on the escalator and escalation ensues it's not me moving the thing forward, it's the girl. I haven't been with a whole heap of women in my time. Truth-be-told I could have easily doubled my sex count with no effort on my part. They see the waterfall shooting over the cave and wonder what lurks within. But like the cave troll I guard the entrance with colossal strength of troll fist. Only the worthy will enter. Some of the women I have bedded have been absolute beauty's, but it's them bedding me. I don't have the drive to put in all this effort to get from A to B. I put in a strong performance at A and if the chick digs it she'll come to me with her B... or double D's as was the case with the last (but not numerous) one. On a whole I'm an abject failure with these creatures, but the standard of the one's I do get drags it up slightly from abject to ever-so slight. So basically if a girl tosses a baby on a bus it's just her own shield to hide the true reality of her sniveling undergarment-ed mind frame.

fukk paragraphs!

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the nomad's land of existence is where many have pitched their tents. One trying to be the saint and failing. One trying to be the devil and failing to. So they both sit in the middle, back to back, staring at opposite picturesque fantasy perpetually out of walking distance. There goals are so different and yet there they are, side by side. We long for certainties. I want to unload both my semen filled balls onto the unsuspecting hair of the masses. So placid in action but never in thought. All we see is shackles of the perceived perception of others. But what if there not even there. My face won't for ever be the blurred pixellated picture of the victim. No. I'm going to motorboat the world like there's no tomorrow. So the baby has been thrown to shake the rusted chains, freeing her chest for the motorboating of a life time. I will oblige.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Many people have wondered if the legendary creature is real. There are many pictures of Bigfoot, and tapes too. The most famous tape of Bigfoot was taken by two men named Roger Patterson and Robert Grimlin. They were on a mountain when they spotted the creature in the woods. After videotaping the animal as it walked slowly past without seeming to notice them, they immediately told everyone they could find of the film they had. They quickly became famous, but some people were skeptical. They said it could have been a bear, or a man in a monkey suit, but after careful study, scientists later revealed the creature in the film had a muscle bulging from the leg that would be very hard to fake, and walked in a strange limp. Still, some people didn't believe in it, no matter how many pictures were taken of it. In the related links box below I posted a link to the article on evidence on bigfoot.

There are some people who believe in Bigfoot but many who do not. There is not enough evidence to provide convincing proof.

Smalfut.jpg

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the fukked up thing I think. We all have a big foot in us but kinda due to the (and I use this loosely) 'lack of evidence' we shrug it off and put it down as the ways of the world. And then all of a sudden it's just a little foot. We need to believe in ourselves and expel all doubt. Sleeping with a hot girl, my confidence should have been through the roof but I doubted my inner big foot. I shouldn't have done this. You hear some people muttering Carpe Diem to themselves as they sit homeless in a corner of solitude and loneliness. We need to stand up when we say those words.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:laff: :laff: I miss living in the city. Used to see shyt like this everyday.

:aicmon: i don't...

ain't nothing entertaining about seeing people "Pop off" everyday while your just trying to take care of business or take care of your family...

that byatch sorry to say..deserves to have her CHILD TAKING AWAY at least until she realizes

SHE CAN'T HAVE BEEFS with byatches while raising an INFANT

i knew plenty of girls like this in my old hood that still was riding on hoes, going to clubs and shyt and getting in beefs oblivious to the fact that these things affect their child

she PUT HER CHILD IN HARMS WAY.......for selfish petty reasons

i hope the childs father (if he even acknowledges the child) FIGHTS FOR CUSTODY and WINS

and EXTORT HER FOR CHILD SUPPORT...so she has no choice but to work and be responsible cause she's an AIN'T SHYT BYATCH

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Embarrassing.

https://m.facebook.com/lanique.reaves?id=100000942877827&_rdr

This girl here does the same thing. Is selling her p*ssy on the side and isn't even trying to hide it. She has a kid who everyone knows about but still isn't discreet about what she does on the side.

She is constantly getting into beefs with both men and broads from the same neighborhood as her. If you google her name you will even see she was beat before, went to trial, and is still posting in facebook pictures of the guy who hit her(the father)

And to think these two people are raising an infant, especially with a self hating mother who tattoos her entire body.

Man these broads too obsessed with "fun" and "entertainment" and things being too "safe and boring" and never think about how they are effecting their kid.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Following a timeout, Bryant went back into the game and hit both of his free throw attempts with the injury to end his night with 34 points, five rebounds and four assists before being subbed out for World Peace and heading to the locker room.

"MRI, surgery and then recovery," Bryant replied when asked what his next step is. "I was really tired, man. Just tired in the locker room and dejected and thinking about this mountain to overcome. I mean, this is a long process and wasn't sure I could do it. Then your kids walk in and you're like, 'I need to set an example. Daddy is going to be fine.' I can do it. Work hard and just go from there."

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Embarrassing.

https://m.facebook.com/lanique.reaves?id=100000942877827&_rdr

This girl here does the same thing. Is selling her p*ssy on the side and isn't even trying to hide it. She has a kid who everyone knows about but still isn't discreet about what she does on the side.

She is constantly getting into beefs with both men and broads from the same neighborhood as her. If you google her name you will even see she was beat before, went to trial, and is still posting in facebook pictures of the guy who hit her(the father)

And to think these two people are raising an infant, especially with a self hating mother who tattoos her entire body.

Man these broads too obsessed with "fun" and "entertainment" and things being too "safe and boring" and never think about how they are effecting their kid.

All I read from your post is something about a girl selling her p*ssy...where she stay?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I read from your post is something about a girl selling her p*ssy...where she stay?

:skip: lol i mean she is recklessly in the street life and beefing with random people in her mid 20s when she has a kid and could jeopardize their life with all her enemies

and she is in queens NY..........

:shaq2: not telling any more