Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
rs_560x415-140402093638-1024.Girl-Meets-World-JR-4214_copy.jpg

The new Matthews clan is looking mighty spiffy! In this newly released Girl Meets World photo, re-meet Cory Matthews (Ben Savage), Topanga Matthews (Danielle Fishel) and their brood.

Girl Meets World picks up years after Boy Meets World ended with Cory and Topanga raising their own family in New York. The show follows Riley (Rowan Blanchard) as she navigates 7th grade with her best friend Maya (Sabrina Carpenter). The show also stars Peyton Meyer as Lucas, August Maturo as Auggie and Corey Fogelmanis as Farkle.

MORE: Girl Meets World stages the ultimate Boy Meets World reunion

Fans of Boy Meets World should take note, the creator of the beloved ABC sitcom is at the helm of the Disney Channel series.

"Girl Meets World is a new show for a new generation that will be rooted in the same kind of honest, comedic storytelling about coming of age and the importance of family and friendship that made Boy Meets World so popular," creator Michael Jacobs said when Girl Meets World was announced.

The show will also feature many familiar faces to Boy Meets World fans. E! News first reported Lee Norris will return as Minkus.
rs_560x415-140312121403-1024.wwk.cm.31214.jpg

"I've had a great time being back on set with some of my old friends," Norris said in a statement exclusively to E! News. "It still amazes me how many people love and remember Minkus, and I'm excited for the fans to catch up with him after all these years."

Plus look for Shawn Hunter (Rider Strong) to pay his best friend Cory a visit along with Cory's parents Amy (Betsey Randle) and Alan Matthews (William Russ).

No official premiere date has been set, but Girl Meets World will debut in the summer on Disney Channel.
http://www.eonline.com/news/527731/...trait-see-the-adorable-pic?cmpid=tweol-manual

Shawn-What other part of the school?
Minkus-You know, over their!
Cory- well we don't go their!
Shawn- Yeah you go over their, you may never come back!
Minkus-That's crazy, hey Mr. Turner wait up!

:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
prob gonna be aleast decent, even tho I thought the show fell off after the fifth season :manny: I cant wait to check it out

Yup. Last two seasons were meh. The first four are the show at its peak and the 5th is good but not great. First season of this show is already going to run 21 episodes so hopefully it gets the chance and time to develop like Boy Meets World got. I'm sure the ratings will be through the damn roof though and Disney is banking on it