Girl Got Mad At Me For Calling Her The Flirty Type...

Daps
I mean is is that bad of a title if you do it you do it :yeshrug:

we used to be cool but now she doesnt speak anymore part of me like oh well but at the same time im feeling kinda bad for saying it, was i wrong brehs

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You should be glad she's not speaking to you, a girl who's that immature could ruin lives with the foolish they pull you into

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I mean is is that bad of a title if you do it you do it :yeshrug:

we used to be cool but now she doesnt speak anymore part of me like oh well but at the same time im feeling kinda bad for saying it, was i wrong brehs

She was looking for a reason to kick you to the curb...

Lemme break it to you like a G.

Females have little to no backbones. She wouldn't outright tell you she doesn't like you, as long as you weren't a complete a$$hole or something. If you're nice and she has to break it off, she'll try to find any reason no matter how small, to end whatever relationship you had with her.

And that's that. :manny:

Daps
truth is though i was never that nice ive always been the type to clown about something but she always came running back until i started actually missing the attention

Daps
She was looking for a reason to kick you to the curb...

Lemme break it to you like a G.

Females have little to no backbones. She wouldn't outright tell you she doesn't like you, as long as you weren't a complete a$$hole or something. If you're nice and she has to break it off, she'll try to find any reason no matter how small, to end whatever relationship you had with her.

And that's that. :manny:

i dont think its that we just friends stay too far for anything further plus she aint never had a boyfriend in the first place and does all the nikkas she mess with like this it seems. i dont necessarily want to get with her i just miss the attention tbh :yeshrug: sounds wrong but it is what it is