Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On CBB UK

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Singer Ginuwine has sparked a heated debate on Twitter after a recent episode of Celebrity Big Brother UK. In the latest episode, Ginuwine seemingly rejected fellow housemate India Willoughby.

The controversy stems from a conversation between Willoughby and the “Pony” singer, in which she asked whether he would date a trans woman. “You would date me, yeah,” Willoughby, who is a trans woman herself, asked. “Not if you were trans,” Ginuwine replied. After Ginuwine replied that he would not date a trans woman, Willoughby attempted to plant a kiss on the singer. When her advance was rejected, Willoughby stormed off.

Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

So because he doesn't wanna kiss someone he doesn't want too he is transphobic, WTF

:why:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Singer Ginuwine has sparked a heated debate on Twitter after a recent episode of Celebrity Big Brother UK. In the latest episode, Ginuwine seemingly rejected fellow housemate India Willoughby.

The controversy stems from a conversation between Willoughby and the “Pony” singer, in which she asked whether he would date a trans woman. “You would date me, yeah,” Willoughby, who is a trans woman herself, asked. “Not if you were trans,” Ginuwine replied. After Ginuwine replied that he would not date a trans woman, Willoughby attempted to plant a kiss on the singer. When her advance was rejected, Willoughby stormed off.

Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

So because he doesn't wanna kiss someone he doesn't want too he is transphobic, WTF

Ginuwine finesees himself out of a kiss from a Transwoman, now being labeled Transphobic

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I saw the clip. I wanna know why this nikka was on the couch with them creatures to begin with, and how this nikka end up in the UK.

nikka was sharing blankets and everything :heh: