Giants are real? Nephilim?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm constructively telling your ass about it :russ:
How is that supposed to help me in real life then? You tell other people, then what?

And none of those songs have any deep meanings, Manilow in particular just did a shytty song about music itself, he interpolates other pop songs in the instrumental; by your logic, Juvenile is possessing you in Ha.

I'm not saying it's true, but what I find hilarious are some would rather believe in aliens & abductions then this lol
You don't have to believe in anything at all

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
There's an explanation for it in the bible.

God made the earth, heaven, and everything in it (including man) in 6 days.

Before sin the earth was an eternal place. We don't know how long it was in that state before Adam sinned. Nothing aged and nothing died during this time.

So if you want to add up the days of creation, that could have been 6 eternal days (6000 years) and one rest day (1000 years). That's what your 7 day week is patterned after. An unknown period of time between that until the time Adam sinned. After Adam sinned, the dying (aging) process started. Adam lived to be 930 after he sinned, because.......

Remember a thousand years is like a day to the Lord. Adam didn't live passed 1000 years after he sinned.

We know the timeline from that point forward. The time from Adam's sin up to now is around 6000 years.

So when the woman was introduced to Adam (probably sometime close after the 7th day, (7000 years of creation)) how long would you think it took for him to be convinced by the woman to eat from that tree? 50 days (50,000 years)? :mjlol:Probably didn't take that long actually when you take into account a talking serpent was trying to finesse them.

Foolish people can believe in dinosaurs all day but don't want to believe the Being that created the world and already told you what happened. God doesn't constantly try to convince you. He tells you one time and let's you make your choice.
:russ:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
How is that supposed to help me in real life then? You tell other people, then what?

And none of those songs have any deep meanings, Manilow in particular just did a shytty song about music itself, he interpolates other pop songs in the instrumental; by your logic, Juvenile is possessing you in Ha.

You don't have to believe in anything at all

sure buddy ole pal, no deep meaning at all. :mjlol:

The constructiveness in learning about all of this crap is that it no longer has power over you. These people sing the Song Writer secret song and subliminally make Non believers like yourself. My job is to puncture through your mindless drivel of non belief of the obvious to people who aren't blinded by the false light.
Too many films and songs are repetitively devoted to the opposite of what God is, for no God to exist. These people that you praise and uplift throughout society certainly believe in the adversary. They sing to him, they make art and films for him and believe they get power from doing so. I'm just gonna cut like a hot knife through butter of your game goofy drivel.

Fill Collins

Daps
sure buddy ole pal, no deep meaning at all. :mjlol:

The constructiveness in learning about all of this crap is that it no longer has power over you. These people sing the Song Writer secret song and subliminally make Non believers like yourself. My job is to puncture through your mindless drivel of non belief of the obvious to people who aren't blinded by the false light.
Too many films and songs are repetitively devoted to the opposite of what God is, for no God to exist. These people that you praise and uplift throughout society certainly believe in the adversary. They sing to him, they make art and films for him and believe they get power from doing so. I'm just gonna cut like a hot knife through butter of your game goofy drivel.
I'll bite :francis:

You find what you look for

"It" doesn't have any power over me, I have less faith in the advesary/devil/satan/whatever you call it, than you do breh.

Music, media, entertainment didn't make me a non-believer, neither did science, studying African history did.

There's countless films and music glorifying the Christian god, off the top of my head:

• The Garden of Allah
  • Most of JS Bach's work
  • Are you there? (Stars Zach Galifianakis and Amy Poehler; he learns to stop depending on weed and she begins to question her atheism by the end)
  • Johnny Cash
  • Pilgrim's Progress
  • Danielson Familie

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'll bite :francis:

You find what you look for

"It" doesn't have any power over me, I have less faith in the advesary/devil/satan/whatever you call it, than you do breh.

Music, media, entertainment didn't make me a non-believer, neither did science, studying African history did.

There's countless films and music glorifying the Christian god, off the top of my head:

• The Garden of Allah
  • Most of JS Bach's work
  • Are you there? (Stars Zach Galifianakis and Amy Poehler; he learns to stop depending on weed and she begins to question her atheism by the end)
  • Johnny Cash
  • Pilgrim's Progress
  • Danielson Familie

and just like that you got GOT :yeshrug:

oh you have plenty of faith in something, you just don't know it. Unfortunately, it's in the wrong thing.
yes confirmation bias is legit, even that's biblical "seek and ye shall find."

Fill Collins

Daps
and just like that you got GOT :yeshrug:

oh you have plenty of faith in something, you just don't know it. Unfortunately, it's in the wrong thing.
yes confirmation bias is legit, even that's biblical "seek and ye shall find."
Tell me then, how and why?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Very interesting video on how Mermaids fit into the history of the fallen. Never heard this perspective before