Giannis Sina Ugo Antetokounmpo is Still the Best Player in the World

Is Giannis the best in the league? If not who is?

• Total voters

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ngl, he’s been getting left out of this convo the last few years but real talk? Giannis is still be best player in the world. When you look at what he does on both sides of the ball, there’s really no other answer. Only other player close is Embiid when healthy. Injures have robbed them both.

No disrespect to Jokic or Luka or Shai (his defensive numbers are great but eye test, he doesn’t have near the defensive impact imo), they just aren’t touching Giannis defensively at all. Jokic has one of Giannis’s MVPs imo. Giannis deserves way more respect

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm for it, but Coli ain't gonna like this one. He's got a lot to prove this next season though I'll say, the pressure is on with making the Bucks go out and get Dame, two new coaches in one season. Injuries have held him back but he's gonna have to prove he can do it again. He's still at minimum top 3 player in the game, plays both ends of the court, yeah yeah unskilled all that we get it but he just had one of if not his most efficient season offensively last season. We'll see.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm for it, but Coli ain't gonna like this one. He's got a lot to prove this next season though I'll say, the pressure is on with making the Bucks go out and get Dame, two new coaches in one season. Injuries have held him back but he's gonna have to prove he can do it again. He's still at minimum top 3 player in the game, plays both ends of the court, yeah yeah unskilled all that we get it but he just had one of if not his most efficient season offensively last season. We'll see.

The problem is not Giannis at all. It's Dame
He was indirectly the reason Adrian Griffin got fired because he's horrific at defense, and is unwilling to play a 2 man game with Giannis