Ghost of Yōtei | PS5 | 2025 | Announce Trailer

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not gonna lie, every time I start hearing these "movies and other spinoffs" talks it has the opposite effect than the intended one. Just give me cool video games man. If you gonna scale the franchise then do it after the cool video games are out - don't cut into videogame announcement window to tell me you have all these grand plans for movies and TV. It doesn't bode well (for those projects):hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not gonna lie, every time I start hearing these "movies and other spinoffs" talks it has the opposite effect than the intended one. Just give me cool video games man. If you gonna scale the franchise then do it after the cool video games are out - don't cut into videogame announcement window to tell me you have all these grand plans for movies and TV. It doesn't bode well (for those projects):hubie:

Movie was announced in 2021

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This game looks hella dope but as usual the white incels who ain’t seen p*ssy since being pushed out of their mothers always have to come with that “woke” bullshyt. And they continue to show the world how insufferable and how insecure their bytch asses really are. :scust:

kobe-laugh1.gif