Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (1999)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
220px-Ghost_Dog.jpg

Ghost%20Dog_preview.jpg

written and directed by Jim Jarmusch

cast:
Forest Whitaker as Ghost Dog
John Tormey as Louie
Henry Silva as Ray Vargo
Cliff Gorman as Sonny Valerio
Isaach De Bankolé as Raymond
Camille Winbush as Pearline
Tricia Vessey as Louise Vargo

plot:
Ghost Dog sees himself as a retainer of Louie, a local mobster, who saved Ghost Dog's life years ago. While living as a hired hitman for the Italian Mafia, he strictly follows Hagakure.

Louie tells Ghost Dog to kill a gangster, Handsome Frank, who is sleeping with the daughter of the mafia boss Vargo. Ghost Dog arrives and kills the gangster, but does not realize the girl is also in the room at the time; he leaves her alive and exits. In order to avoid being implicated in the murder of a made man, the mobsters decide to get rid of Ghost Dog. Louie knows practically nothing about Ghost Dog, and the hitman communicates only by homing pigeon. The mobsters start by tracing all the pigeon coops in town. They find Ghost Dog's cabin atop a building and kill his pigeons. Ghost Dog realizes he must kill the entire mafia or otherwise they will kill him and his master.

Tech Details:
Format: H264 (.mkv)
Duration: 01:51:12
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
aspect ratio: 16:9
File size: 798.88 Mb
Lang: English

compressed .rar no pass

something for my brehs

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i really wish they wouldve made a follow up to this. i never read the hagakure though

they did it came out in like 09. raymond becomes a hitman and does hits in that blue suit internationally. its called the limits of control.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
just google that torrent real quick i dont want to spoil it its more of a art movie than ghost dog