GFID gotta be classic or damn near classic.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Personally I think it will be, but ross done put out so much shyt he could have saved for the album

All Birds and Bury me a G are two more album quality tracks he could have thrown on the album. He should have thrown gunplay on bury me a g tho

Home cooked meal for the real nikkas, hot tech 9 for you lil nikkas

Last edited by a moderator:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
It has to be a classic for the simple fact that most fans will write him off, the same way most fans wrote Wayne off after Tha Carter 3.

You either have a certified undeniable classic in you or you dont.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It has to be a classic for the simple fact that most fans will write him off, the same way most fans wrote Wayne off after Tha Carter 3.

You either have a certified undeniable classic in you or you dont.

I thought the carter 1 was as close to classic as wayne would get. it was like 4.5 outta 5 for me

Ross got about three 4,4.5 mic albums in trilla deeper than rap and teflon don

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It won't live up to the hype but then again nothing really does in these days. People want stuff to be so good that they make decent shyt out to be classic. :shaq2:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
from what i've heard of it, no one has anything to worry about.

the "classic" stamp is a misnomer anyway. theres no way anyone can judge that within 4 weeks of an album dropping.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It won't live up to the hype but then again nothing really does in these days. People want stuff to be so good that they make decent shyt out to be classic. :shaq2:

I think it goes the other way around- people want shyt to be so good that they psyche themselves into thinkin' an album is gonna be the greatest piece of art they've heard in over 10 years. And if it falls short of that... then it's not a classic and is therefore wack to them.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
True. I've learned to lower my expectations..lately the stuff I had no interest in is what turns out to be the dopest to me.