Getting ya *** kicked by your sibling

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I was just fukkin with my 8 year old brother when all of a sudden he snapped on me. I never seen this boy like this before and in my head it had me like :whoa: so I just started play fighting with that nikka and then out of nowhere he hit me with a right hook.

I'm like :wtf: but then I just keep on going but this little nikka shows no remorse and simply starts beatin my ass I'm on the floor getting kicked, punched and even a few of these from the couch
VDVP4Tx.gif

at the end I'm in the middle of the floor motionless, but I gained my composure and wanted to see if anyone else has gotten a surprise ass whoopin from a sibling.

tumblr_lmgaopnHQG1qfyc8jo1_500.jpg

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I'm the youngest sibling, so none of my ass-whoopins were surprises. :sadbron:

I gave all my younger cousins and nephews the beats, though :birdman:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Not my sibling but back when I was like maybe 19 or 20 I got decked by my lil cousin :wtf:

to my defense, im about 5"11 at the time...and even though he was like 14 or 15...dude was 6'3 :huhldup:

he came to visit from florida..

anyways we was playin Twisted Metal and and he got to talkin sh!t...so I was pushin him around like fuk you gonna do lil n!gga :childplease: and he was just backing up...then all of a sudden he flipped and tackled me...

when i got up i was in shock like nah man...this didnt just happen

..so later on that night, I called him outside to scrap (I needed to redeem myself) and I trashed him :ehh: