getting summer ready

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I'm looking for tips on working out and how to go that extra step.

I haven't seriously worked out in 3 - 4 months, school has been killing me summer is coming in 2 weeks. Last time I worked out was March 31st, haven't worked out since then and didn't work out since January before that.

I'm 6'2 184lb. Before the three - four months of not working out, I started working out around late august beginning September 2017. I was in the gym damn near everyday but really, I'd say I worked out 3 - 5 days a week.
I worked upper body and lower body, at first I'd separate the two but ended up working on upper body more and working lower body when I felt like it.
I did the usual: various types of bench press, various types of barbell/dumbbell curls, shoulder raises, dumbbell press, triceps pushdown, dumbell kickback & lat pulldown.

For legs I did lunges, leg press, squats, leg abduction machines and calf raises.

I usually do all of this for 3 sets & 10 reps. I didn't do much cardio, running or stretching. The closest to that was playing soccer before or after working out.

What I want to do are workouts for weak areas in my body. What workouts can I do to get a larger chest, especially the upper portion? The lower part of my chest sticks out far more than the upper part. What workouts are good for building a back and helping with lower back pain?
For legs, what's a good workout for ankles and knees? My knees pop but they don't pain unless I bend them too low, so I have to say I have weak knees and my ankles pain me after doing long leg exercises like playing soccer for an extended period of time.

What's a great way for building stamina, endurance and pretty much not having a stiff body? Is running two miles every day good? How should I schedule working out? One day upper body, the next lower, the 3rd cardio and stretching?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What I want to do are workouts for weak areas in my body. What workouts can I do to get a larger chest, especially the upper portion? The lower part of my chest sticks out far more than the upper part.
Incline bench. Helped my upper chest a lot.
What workouts are good for building a back and helping with lower back pain?
The back is very complex. I split it into the upper and lower back. For upper back I do a vertical and a horizontal pull. For vertical right now I'm doing single arm pulldowns. Horizontal, I do seated cable rows or Yates rows.

For legs, what's a good workout for ankles and knees? My knees pop but they don't pain unless I bend them too low, so I have to say I have weak knees and my ankles pain me after doing long leg exercises like playing soccer for an extended period of time.
You may want to just fukk with leg press. I replaced my high volume squats with single leg leg press and have been seeing the same results with much less hassle/risk.

What's a great way for building stamina, endurance and pretty much not having a stiff body? Is running two miles every day good? How should I schedule working out? One day upper body, the next lower, the 3rd cardio and stretching?
I haven't done it, but I feel like yoga will be a nice balance against lifting. If I were you I'd see if there's a way to do more than one work out in a day. I'm about to start my cut and in the past I've done lifting at lunch and then cardio before bed. Worked very well.