Getting Over Somebody

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Chick I Fell HARD For Just Moved Back To Houston on Friday (5 hours away). :sadbron: I was shook up all day Fri & Sat. She come back in july and say she staying for good but i dont know if i can wait that long and its not even a guarantee we goin be together. She's a "lesbian" but likes me, but she flirt too much on FB. Talk to me brehs, what to do :noah:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Son you better man up, how you goin write bout how you wanna get over someone when you talmbout she likes you etc?

Stop being a ho & actin like a ho and make ya mind up. Either you want her or you dont.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
stop simping

never wait on a female as they will never wait on you

there is billions of females in the world and life is short stop wasting your time on one chick

Silkk

Daps
Son you better man up, how you goin write bout how you wanna get over someone when you talmbout she likes you etc?

Stop being a ho & actin like a ho and make ya mind up. Either you want her or you dont.

I want her but she moved to texas til July. thats a long time to wait, idk what she goin be doing out there :noah:

Silkk

Daps
Cause im handsome as a Muhhh and i pulled lesbians b4 :smugfavre:

Silkk

Daps
Me Too :smugfavre: she was on me from jump but i aint like her, then i got to know her and starting like her back. We kicked for like a week straight and just clicked

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Me Too :smugfavre: she was on me from jump but i aint like her, then i got to know her and starting like her back. We kicked for like a week straight and just clicked

I want you chase her and simp the shyt out of here. As much as we can give you advice you need to learn and experience this shyt for yourself. That way you can have first hand knowledge to pass on to others and will have an idea of how to deal with such situations in the future.