Getting Hollered At With Kids

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its amazing that if you go to the store with a kid that females assume you a single parent or something.

I went to walmart to get some milk and eggs and got in line there was this really cute female and she was staring at me and all so she used the normal line that most do when im with my kids.

Her:Your kids are so beautiful especially your daughter.
Me: Thanks
Her: You must be a great father
Me: Ya i try my best
Her: Your very attractive
Me::ohhh:
Daughter: You like my daddy
Her: Yes
Me: :comeon:
Her: So you wanna do something tonite
Me: No thank you Im married
Daugher: My mommy is at work
Her: is that so, Sorry didn't know you were married but still if you want
Me: Sorry I can't :to:

Fellas who can relate to this i go through this all the damn time. Tell your story on how it happens and Join me :to:

Single or Not Post your stories

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Its amazing that if you go to the store with a kid that females assume you a single parent or something.

I went to walmart to get some milk and eggs and got in line there was this really cute female and she was staring at me and all so she used the normal line that most do when im with my kids.

Her:Your kids are so beautiful especially your daughter.
Me: Thanks
Her: You must be a great father
Me: Ya i try my best
Her: Your very attractive
Me::ohhh:
Daughter: You like my daddy
Her: Yes
Me: :comeon:
Her: So you wanna do something tonite
Me: No thank you Im married
Daugher: My mommy is at work
Her: is that so, Sorry didn't know you were married but still if you want
Me: Sorry I can't :to:

Fellas who can relate to this i go through this all the damn time. Tell your story on how it happens and Join me :to:

Single or Not Post your stories
Scandalous
Not really related but I have a ton of nephews and nieces and one day I was out with my nephews and nieces now mind you my oldest nephew is 10 younger than me (I was like 26 at the time and he was 16 or so) and I had 5 nephews and nieces with me total and I was talking to one of my old classmates and her husband is like "oh are these your kids?" I'm like :childplease: you really think I started having kids at 10 and never stopped :what: and before you accuse me of looking :flabbynsick: I actually look a bit younger than I am, I still get mistaken for a freshman if I keep my beard trimmed :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why do they assume you're single? Do you not wear a band?

I always wear my BAND. She just chose not to PAY ATTENTION. They be like oh I didnt see it. Im sure they do just use that as a excuse to see if i would give them the response they wanted thats all.

Only time I dont wear it is when im going to workout

Daps
I learned at a young age (10th grade) Chicks love lil kids. I used to always run errands with my lil brother or cuzins when they was 3-4. Peep this shyt me and mu lil cuzin pulled when he was like 5

*goes to the market to buy some chips for the party*
*sees mexican chick with her lil sister staring*
lil cuzin: a mamis how you doing
me: :myman:
Lil cuz: where yall going , need us to work you home?
*chicks giggling*
Me: :takedat:
Older sister: your so cute, aint he cute *to the lil sister*
Me: so you gon take my man up on his offer?
Older sister: mmmhmmm
Lil cuz: trying to do more than just walking tho :shaq:
Mexican chicks: :ohhh:
Me: :leon:
Older sister: here take my number we can get at it later
Me: oh fo sho
Lil cuzin: good looking

My lil nikka learned so fast :to:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Whats worse is when a woman hollers at you with her kid next to her. Im at 24 hour fitness and this beautiful older woman (35-40) comes over to the bench im sitting at outside the gym doors and puts her leg up on the bench. She has a light fabric dress on and the wind is flowing to where i can see deep into her upper thigh, getting a few glimpses at her panties. Her 14-16 year old daughter is standing next to her. I look up at the woman and shes texting. I gawk at other women walking by. I feel eyes on me so i look up and shes beaming at me with a cheesing grin. I look at her and her seed and it felt awkward so i just asked how they were doing, got up and went into the gym. Awwwkward.

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
All the time when I take my lil cousins out to the movies or Sea World. You'd think a young dude with a buncha tiny kids would scare a female away.

Typical convo:

Girl(s): OMG, they're so cute, are they yours?:eek:

Me: Yeah of course, why wouldn't they be?:guilty:

Kids be like: :childplease:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I learned at a young age (10th grade) Chicks love lil kids. I used to always run errands with my lil brother or cuzins when they was 3-4. Peep this shyt me and mu lil cuzin pulled when he was like 5

*goes to the market to buy some chips for the party*
*sees mexican chick with her lil sister staring*
lil cuzin: a mamis how you doing
me: :myman:
Lil cuz: where yall going , need us to work you home?
*chicks giggling*
Me: :takedat:
Older sister: your so cute, aint he cute *to the lil sister*
Me: so you gon take my man up on his offer?
Older sister: mmmhmmm
Lil cuz: trying to do more than just walking tho :shaq:
Mexican chicks: :ohhh:
Me: :leon:
Older sister: here take my number we can get at it later
Me: oh fo sho
Lil cuzin: good looking

My lil nikka learned so fast :to:

:myman:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Happen to me all the time.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nephews and nieces. All the benifits, none of the responsibilities :myman:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
You get p*ssy thrown at you all day when you're with your kid, no lie. Especially if the kid is young and you do shyt that normally moms would do (make bottles, etc.)

They always try to get with you thru the kid. I guess it's because they figure if they were to get with you and you had a kid you would be there for your kid.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You get p*ssy thrown at you all day when you're with your kid, no lie. Especially if the kid is young and you do shyt that normally moms would do (make bottles, etc.)

They always try to get with you thru the kid. I guess it's because they figure if they were to get with you and you had a kid you would be there for your kid.

Cosign Im the mom and dad i do all that shyt im a stay at home father.

I go to the store and its OVER :noah:

Im over here wondering when i was a SINGLE FATHER where the fukk were yall at lol

Its whatever to me when they holler it gets depressing when they be so BAD :ahh: and you know they are and they got them short as skirts or shorts and there chest all out :ohlawd: and not giving a fukk trying to get at you

shyt AINT RIGHT MAN :noah:

Its worst at WALMART that store gonna be the death of me

I was at golden corral the other day for my dad's bday and was getting plates with the kids this one chick literally waited to get up to try to talk to me then my wife came over and she ran back to her seat

Then later on i was leaving with my kids one female who had a kid was at the gumball machine was staring hard as hell i knew she was but i kept on walking and i went to the van and i get in my wife comes in the van and she was like

DAMN BABY that girl was staring at you so damn hard i even noticed it she was bout to approach you till she figured it out i was with you :ooh: