Getting head from a woman or man?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Mr Cee interview, crying he only got head from men, so his not really gay.I dont understand this guy's logic, he might aswell got head from a woman if it was only head. Dont you think, coli fam?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I had a gay co-worker who told me "straight" men do this all the time. They make up their own logic in their head, and believe it still makes them straight. For instance he knew straight men who felt like because they didn't kiss a man they weren't gay. So they could have oral and anal sex, but refuse to kiss them so they weren't gay:mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I had a gay co-worker who told me "straight" men do this all the time. They make up their own logic in their head, and believe it still makes them straight. For instance he knew straight men who felt like because they didn't kiss a man they weren't gay. So they could have oral and anal sex, but refuse to kiss them so they weren't gay:mjpls:

I've heard about those straight men. They're called prisoners.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever since this Mr. Cee incident people been getting real wild with these topics. :what:

He got caught again breh like 2 days ago, he had an interview yday on Hot 97, Charlamagne said he should get a boyfriend & move in with him,lol

Geek

Pro
Daps
We were clowning Cee during break.

If he like getting his dikk sucked by a guy whatever, just come to term with whatever it is you have going on, shyts looking like comical.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
if you were offered a million dollars to get head blindfolded... but u couldnt know the sex of what was blowing you til you were done, would you do it?

and if it was a man who went down on you, would you give bakk the money in principle bc you swear u werent gay? :takedat:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
nikkaz try to make things too complicated. If you've ever CONSENSUALLY had any time of sexual experience with a man then you're gay. It's not a big deal :manny: