Getting back into the groove of going to the gym regularly appreciation...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
So, now I've been going to the gym weekly atleast three times a week and I'm already feeling better.

It took me back to when I first started getting on my mean workout routine two years ago....at first it was hard and seemed tiring and hopeless but once I started feeling and seeing results I couldn't stop. It's like you got to force yourself to get back into it after a while of not working out in the gym regularly.

Being at the gym is motivation in itself. I'm trying to just maintain being in good health, but also, trying to get back to my physical standard I set for myself. Now I'm just focusing on doing things I just like to do just to build a constant routine (shoulders, triceps, biceps, pecs, abs...heavy focus on that, freeweights, cardio...etc).

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Right there with you breh.. Going on my 4th straight week on Monday after being out of the gym for close to 2 years. Goddamn I fell off & those first 2 weeks were a bytch, but this past week? :banderas:. Still weak as hell but I was actually having fun and starting to get back into a groove

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You're gonna fukk your posture up with all that focus on pushing and no back work
I do back work.

I do the low back machine thingy and try to do 40 reps of 150 lbs.

I find that combined with teh ab machines really give me definition in that area.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm in the same boat as you. I feel off because of my new job and hours and stop going to the gym on a regular basis for a year and a half. The hard part is getting started again; but when I get to the gym I felt better and then I remember all the bytches that are at the gym:whew:.

I don't like talking at the gym when I'm working out; but I started talking with this older cat who I thought was in his 40's, found out this guy was 62 and played football at cal berkley. Cat was reppin 2 plates and I was like damn I want to be like that when I'm 62 years old; not all hunched over and broken down:mjcry:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've got to the point it has been routine and now I lose my mind when I can't go. I fractured my ankle three weeks back and not being able to hit the gym just had me in a huge mental funk. In a walking boot now and tried to go last night but just felt so weak it just disheartened me.