QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
:win: it pays to be bilingual yall.

Anybody else need some help? I accept paypal? :mjpls:

:russ:

¿Trescien dolares? Coño, manito, le robó a quienquiera le pagó para hacer su tarea. Esa mierda es la mas fácil..... nunca. Sí es muy beneficioso ser bilingüe. ¿Estoy enojado? Sí..... estoy poco enojo... Estará bien... ¡Qué tontorrón!

Translation

$300.00???? Damn, bro, you robbed whoever paid you to do their homework. That s**t is the easiest s**t ever. It definitely is beneficial to be bilingual. Am I mad? Yeah, I'm a little mad. It'll be ok though. What a big a** dummy!

Beside a few slang words, this is grammatically correct Spanish. I'm not a Latino and I haven't ever been to a Spanish speaking country to learn. I didn't pay anyone either.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Like most americans speak "proper" English :laff:

I guess I'm the exception to that rule. I have complete mastery of the English language, so that has made learning other languages easier because you can easily compare the similarities and differences. I'm from Oklahoma(with the accent), so that also blows peoples' minds when an Okie can speak like they have some education instead of hearing... y'all and yonder. It's hard for southern folks to escape that stigma.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
spanish shouldn't even count as bilingual anymore, seeing as how half the fukking country speaks it

do german or french and id be more impressed

something with some class, i already see enough raggedy pr/dr mangling the fukk outta spanish