Gettin' new nan appreciation thread

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm not talkin' about virgin p*ssy, I'm talkin' messing with a new broad p*ssy. Tell me that ain't one of the best feelings and I'll personally wish for everything bad and unholy in this world to happen to you and you only :birdman:.

I set up a correspondence with ol' girl like maybe 2.5-3 months ago. We've been talking back and forth sparingly and we meet up a few times before we got out of school before summer, but neither of us seemed that interested.

I gets back in town over last Thursday and she said she saw me somewhere and we started texting heavy all through Sunday. Long story short, she used the buzzword horny in a text while she was at work yesterday and she invited me over last night.

I gets there, she opened the door in a robe, smellin' like fresh shower and some sh!t from bath and bodyworks :noah:. As soon as I closed the door, I just picked her up and started munchin' on her whole body on an end table in the hallway :eat:. The first time I let one off, I did it so hard my eyes watered a lil bit :ohlawd:

Dat new p*ssy is like unwrapping presents on Christmas morning, and I'm not talkin' about dat :flabbynsick: Christmas @ 9+ years old when you knew Santa didn't exist either. The drive over to her crib, peeling off that matchin' bra and pant set and discovering piercings or whatever in certain spots, seeing a tight body, big ol' areolas, and her smell etc... :lawd:. This is also were you set the tone for what kind of sexual relationship it's gonna be. Rough and rugged, freaky and demonic, smooth and sensual, a mix between all of them...........or just missionary with the lights off and 1 nut available to whomever gets it first :scusthov:

I mean, p*ssy never really gets boring the longer you mess with a broad, but it's nothin' like that new piff :whew: :takedat:

Cliff notes for non-readin' crumbs:

• New p*ssy is like unwrapping presents on Christmas when you still believed in Santa
  • The first time with new nan gives you the chance to set the tone for the sex with the chick
  • If you don't agree that new gettin' new nan is not one of the greatest things in the world, bad things will be wished to happen to you and you only
  • Gettin' puzzy never really gets boring, but it doesn't compare to new pu-nan
  • Answering the door smelling like fresh shower, Bath and Bodyworks, wearing matching bra and pantie sets hidden under silk robes bring out the animal is TooLazyToMakeUp1
  • This dude doesn't give a damn about using smilies to da max...:youngsabo:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I come to realize after a while new puzzy isn't it all what i made it out to be

probably because i had so much of puzzy, i think as i get older i look at new puzzy as well i still got the touch to get azz even tho i'm older