gettin high before hittin tha gym....

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
ive done it before i quit, you get a good pump and mindblowing mind muscle connection, but its exhausting, definitely dont lift more, and the last thing im thinking about after getting high is lifting. Cotton mouth ruins it too

why would you want relaxed muscles before a workout? the 2 really dont go hand in hand. i dont know how long you been lifting but it definitely sets you back in terms of growing i dont care what any stoner says. i blew up after i quit smoking and focused more on the gym. im almost positive if fukks with testosterone too. youre smoking a female plant

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
ive done it before i quit, you get a good pump and mindblowing mind muscle connection, but its exhausting, definitely dont lift more, and the last thing im thinking about after getting high is lifting. Cotton mouth ruins it too

why would you want relaxed muscles before a workout? the 2 really dont go hand in hand. i dont know how long you been lifting but it definitely sets you back in terms of growing i dont care what any stoner says. i blew up after i quit smoking and focused more on the gym. im almost positive if fukks with testosterone too. youre smoking a female plant
it duznt affect your testosterone from tha studies they've done

like you said it improves tha mind/muscle connection

you actually isolate your muscles and work them out properly

versus when you sober and just throwin tha weight up with no rhyme or reason

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
it duznt affect your testosterone from tha studies they've done

like you said it improves tha mind/muscle connection

you actually isolate your muscles and work them out properly

versus when you sober and just throwin tha weight up with no rhyme or reason
Theres also studies showing it does by altering certain neurotransmitters which are responsible for test production; also THC depressing thyroid gland function, prolactin and growth hormone; either way from my experience strength and size increased greatly after I quit. plus greater energy, mental clarity and focus

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909

Theres great mind muscle connection high but you can learn the same sober. not knockin it bt if you have to get high for better workouts thats a problem imo :manny:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
reverse-1242802986_arnoldsmokingpot.gif

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Theres also studies showing it does by altering certain neurotransmitters which are responsible for test production; also THC depressing thyroid gland function, prolactin and growth hormone; either way from my experience strength and size increased greatly after I quit. plus greater energy, mental clarity and focus http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909 Theres great mind muscle connection high but you can learn the same sober. not knockin it bt if you have to get high for better workouts thats a problem imo :manny:
fool that study from 1984 :what:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get lifted before going on long runs and it lets me just focus in on my breathing patterns, the sights, and my music . Turns what is a physical ordeal for some people into a meditation session for me :ahh:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I get lifted before going on long runs and it lets me just focus in on my breathing patterns, the sights, and my music . Turns what is a physical ordeal for some people into a meditation session for me :ahh:
:myman: it takes tha anxiousness out of running

You no longer dread it or feels as if it's a chore

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
I roll up a blunt and smoke me half on the drive to the gym, leave the roach in the whip an smoke the rest on the way home. I second the lifting more when I'm high shyt, but I'm also a daily smoker so I'm not like blitzed :yeshrug: