Get Over Here!!: Tell Me What That fukking 'Inception' Film Was About?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:leostare:
giphy.gif

It's feels like I think about this trash every couple of months with no answers. :dead:

I paid good money to see that fukking film too.:damn:

What's you brehs explanation on what transpired?:smugdraper::mindblown:

mI3I4Aj.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol what exactly do you want to know homie?

Best way to think of it, is in terms of corporate espionage. What Cobb and his team did is no different than what some corporations pay people to do against their competition. Just within this world, they could infiltrate dreams.

A guy hires them to put his competition out of business. In return he’ll give them all a lot of money and Cobb can go home.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Lol what exactly do you want to know homie?

Best way to think of it, is in terms of corporate espionage. What Cobb and his team did is no different than what some corporations pay people to do against their competition. Just within this world, they could infiltrate dreams.

A guy hires them to put his competition out of business. In return he’ll give them all a lot of money and Cobb can go home.
You lost me there.:what::mjlol::mindblown:

Stories are supposed to have a beginning, middle and end and this film has neither of the three.:damn:

What was the ending supposed to mean?:dead:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You lost me there.:what::mjlol::mindblown:

Stories are supposed to have a beginning, middle and end and this film has neither of the three.:damn:

What was the ending supposed to mean?:dead:

Movie had a beginning and middle homie. And end. But the end is up for interpretation. Some people believe Cobb got home others believe he was lost in limbo and never made it back. Michael Caine has come out in recent years to give a definitive answer

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wow: dap + rep.

but ending films with interpretation is such a lazy script writing device.:hhh:

The script wouldn’t end that way. That’s a choice he’s making in editing to end it that way. Some like it, some don’t tho so I wouldn’t call it lazy. A lot of people love that shyt and love being able to talk about it and theorize. Others want concrete answers

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
waste of money and time. :ohlawd:

that film was the first time I left the cinema more confused than when I went in.:deadmanny:
Inception is an interesting movie because Nolan does such a good job of making you think, that you're watching a dope movie. But it's all a "dream" and like a dream when u realize you're dreaming, its like ok, wake up. It's just an overly long way of saying, hey I made a movie about dreams and it's very ambiguous and fancy, but it means absolutely nothing. :francis: