Get in Here and Name Some Movie and TV Crossovers You Would Like To See

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Alright we have all seen that clusterfukk that became to be known as The Alien Vs Predator franchise. So much wasted potential. The two coldest sci-fi movie monsters going at on film could've be goat status :banderas::wow:. Dont get me started on that wack ass Freddy vs Jason movie. I dont even know how those cats fukked that up. Thats like someone totaling a bumper car.:smugfavre:

None the less, if hollywood would get the right people in, producers, writers, actors, and a director to stay true to the source material, what would be some crossovers yall would like to see. The first thing that came to mind would be a Blade and Underworld crossover. Blade 3 and Evolution were both :trash: but Selene and Blade teaming up would be dope and if done right could revive both franchises. :blessed:. Ight my Coli movie aficionados drop some more potential dope crossovers.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Skynet vs the Matrix...epic cyber war.
Terminator in the Matrix learning how to break and bend the rules of reality and going up against Agents.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to see the crew from always sunny in Philly come onto american horror story for there holloween episode and have all of them killed...than come back the next week like nothing happens.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
I want to see the crew from always sunny in Philly come onto american horror story for there holloween episode and have all of them killed...than come back the next week like nothing happens.

lmao the amount of fukkery that would ensue :bryan:

How about Dexter going on the Wire. Chris Parlow would have Dexter chilling in one of those vacants :rip:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
somewhere around the beginning of Season 3 of The Wire.....

BDD_vic-bad-cop_shield.jpg