Get fit or die trying

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
What's good breh brehs!

Aight so here's me now.

5'10 nikka weighin 214 pounds (converted it from metric scale, 178 cm/97 kilos, I hope this is correct).

I'm 25, I used to be :win: up until I turned 18, and it's been a powerful journey down to :flabbynsick: status. I haven't been even remotely active sportswise in like 6 years now basically :snoop:

I obviously should be at 172-176 pounds, and build my weight up slowly to like max 200 pounds of pure muscle. Right now I'm pure :flabbynsick: pretty much. Biggest issue here being flabby ass chest and mid section fats, of course along with the fact that I got like no muscles these days - which was not the case back when a nikka was :win:

My first goal is to be at around 172 pounds before August. I know this requires some radical shyt, but I'm willing to do anything I gotta do for this here weight to disappear.

I'll try to track my progress here, but knowing how I don't like feel obligated to do too many thing, I probably won't write here too often :manny:

So my question is, what do y'all think is the smartest way to do this shyt? I hate going to the gym, I like to run and do push ups, sit ups and shyt like that at home/somewhere outside on some Rocky shyt.

Help me build my shyt form :sadbron: to :obama: brehs!