German PAWGers chop it up

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
alot of westen european women are on that type of time its a weird fetish they got

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
alot of westen european women are on that type of time its a weird fetish they got
taking-notes-kingofbayst.gif

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nothing strange about it. Black people are the most beautiful on the planet. You were just conditioned by media to think you were undesirable. That has never been the truth.

Calling it a “fetish” is dehumanizing yourself. It’s not a fetish if it’s the majority.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Nothing strange about it. Black people are the most beautiful on the planet. You were just conditioned by media to think you were undesirable. That has never been the truth.

Calling it a “fetish” is dehumanizing yourself. It’s not a fetish if it’s the majority.
Fetish is a female term. And its always used as a way to dikkpolice when its comes to black men having options

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I did three weeks in K-Town (Kaiserslautern) back in ‘06. Pre social media/pre immigrant Germany was a special time.
:mjlit:
Them girls would choose you. Germany and Western Europe in general don’t have the “Christian” hang ups about sex. Casual sex was the norm.
:shaq:
I’m short gang tho. German women are some big body women. I’m talking 5’9” 160-180 range I felt like was the average sized German girl.
:russ:
I was young, broke, under 21, and my unit were all Mexicans so I didn’t get to go out much. When I did, it was a PAWGers dream though.

International travel, pre social media as an American Brotha was the GOAT. I have stories for days.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I did three weeks in K-Town (Kaiserslautern) back in ‘06. Pre social media/pre immigrant Germany was a special time.
:mjlit:

ah so ...

Them girls would choose you. Germany and Western Europe in general don’t have the “anglo-saxon victorian / pilgrim hang ups about sex. Casual sex was the norm.
:shaq:

fixed

I’m short gang tho. German women are some big body women. I’m talking 5’9” 160-180 range I felt like was the average sized German girl.
:russ:
I was young, broke, under 21, and my unit were all Mexicans so I didn’t get to go out much. When I did, it was a PAWGers dream though.

International travel, pre social media as an American Brotha was the GOAT. I have stories for days.

that room look like "americans" to you?