Georgia Secretary of State creates website making it extremely easy for someone to delete your registration

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a leader you gotta flex your fukking power and arrest these people and hold them, regardless of what the fukk the media is saying. Me, I'd kill 5 and watch the rest of em fall in line. Fear fukking sells bytch.

God damn I'm getting really tired of not being able to legally harm these folks smh.
#freemendontask

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The economy needs to drop a few degrees. The only way to switch things up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As a leader you gotta flex your fukking power and arrest these people and hold them, regardless of what the fukk the media is saying. Me, I'd kill 5 and watch the rest of em fall in line. Fear fukking sells bytch.

God damn I'm getting really tired of not being able to legally harm these folks smh.

:myman:

#WARREN28 let's get it poppin!!

We punching crakkkaz in the face during debates nikka. Play wit my name one more time Cooper! :birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

And yet...none of the democrats do that???:patrice: