Georgia School Founder Shocks Students With Racist Remarks During Graduation Ceremony!

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:pacspit:

should of got spat on n then pissed on,empty the clip on that bytch :piss:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprising that this is coming for the founder of the school...

Only-a-fool-would-let-his.jpg

Somebody should have snatched the mic from her and beat her with it.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Some one should've broken the mic and the stand.

Ain't no speech bihhh

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I hate when women get that confrontational tone like their fukking mike tyson

she got all in her emotions, there's a way to say what you want to get what you need or get across.. or you can just let frustration and anger take over and do like she did and get nothing

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This is THE quintessential southern CAC. In my opinion at least. Hopefully her life and career ends after this, but you never know with these rednecks. She could easily get a one week suspension and call it a day.

SO glad this was caught on tape. Piece of shyt. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
What was going on before the camera started rolling that she got so pissed about?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
shyt has me slight raging over here... and then the realization that those sentiments are likely echoed by every cac you see daily..

:pacspit:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Principal Fired After Racist Comments at Graduation Caught on Video

By ELARA MOSQUERA9 hours ago

The principal of a Georgia school has been fired less than a week after video of racially charged comments at a graduation ceremony went viral, stoking outrage.

Nancy Gordeuk, principal of TNT Academy, an alternative private school with grades 7 through 12 in Stone Mountain, "has been released," Georgia NAACP president Francys Johnson confirmed to ABC News today.

The NAACP "thinks it is the right decision," to let Gordeuk go, Johnson said, noting the NAACP was informed of the decision by the school's board of directors.

Dr. Heidi Anderson, chair of the board of directors at TNT Academy, wrote in a letter sent to the Gwinnett County NAACP that the board voted to dismiss school director Nancy Gordeuk.

First Lady: 'Sting' of Racism 'Didn't Hold Me Back'

Video: Kindergarten Students Get Graphic Lesson in Racism

Gordeuk provoked anger and drew national attention after the racially charged comments she made at Friday's graduation ceremony were recorded and made the rounds through social media. During the ceremony, Gordeuk mistakenly dismissed attendees before the valedictorian could give a speech and as people began to leave the room, she called them back.

"You people are being so rude to not listen to this speech," Gordeuk tells the audience in video recordings of the ceremony, many of which have since gone viral. "It was my fault that we missed it in the program. Look who's leaving -- all the black people."

In an email to parents and students of the school, Gordeuk wrote: "An unknown man at the beginning of a speech decided to walk up to the front of the audience with his tablet, videotaping the audience and the students causing disruption to the audience and disrespect to the ceremony and its participants. When disregarding the request to please sit down, the security was asked to remove the man. At that point, booing of the request commenced. Frustrated with the prospect of ruining the once-in-a-lifetime ceremony the graduates have worked so hard for, my emotions got the best of me."

Gordeuk apologized to parents in her email, saying, "The devil was in the house and came out from my mouth. I deeply apologize for my racist comment and hope that forgiveness is in your hearts."

"Beyond the inappropriate remarks, the former principal attempted to legitimize the bizarre episode by claiming 'the devil made her do it.' The Flip Wilson defense may have worked for a comedian, but not a chief educational official charged with the overall day-to-day management of academic and school operations," Johnson said during a news conference about the issue held at the Sylvania, Georgia, Courthouse in Screven County earlier today.

The TNT Academy, Gordeuk and a school board member did not immediately respond to messages from ABC News seeking comment.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this bytch...

and after seeing the comments her son made about it, you can laugh at the idea of racism dying with the old generation