BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
n658296113_699231_3290.jpg

Daps
Sorry, OP

I agree she's cute, and if she hadn't worked for Zimmerman these nikkas would be SIMPING

But she did work for him, so the wolves are ABOUT TO GO INNNNNN

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Someone who plans on being a defense lawyer has to have a callous heart. Think about public defenders. We get so enthralled about the innocent man who is on trial, but can't afford a lawyer so the state appoints one and justice is served.

But the caveat to that is most of those guys are actually guilty for heinous crimes and the defense lawyer has to do his/her job.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
While I understand the law student hustle...she needs to pad her resume and make them connections....She allowed herself to be the "token black" on his defense team. I can't stand by her.

If she's not dating bruthas than she's completely lost.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Interesting.
I respect her responses...
You're probably a sellout too. How can any black person say that this case wasn't about race? This case was all about race, and she knows it. She claims that Zimmerman isn't a racist because "I can just tell" :childplease: Even if Zimmerman isn't a racist himself, he has been supported by white racists and protected by a racist system. She was only on the team because she's black and that's obvious. She's a token c00n, period.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's very pretty but I can't look past this. This is the type of woman that would put rat poison in your drink and support a Caaac with the insurance money.