Wonders Beyond Belief
Daps
Reppin
Prices Corner, Delaware
My new album is out now on vinyl!

You can purchase the LP on vinyl here: Gentle Jones Luxury Emporium

Listen now:

Here's what Ben Merlis (writer of the Juice Crew book) says about the album:

"Do you remember the day you became a robot? Gentle Jones does. It was somewhere around 1991 at a hip-hop show... or was it in 1941 at a jazz club inside a film noir scene? If you are confused, maybe that’s the point. Riddle me this: What is half hip-hop, half punk rocker, and one hundred percent fifty year old skateboarder? Time’s up, reader. Answer: Gentle Jones, a true Renaissance person. His body of work is a distinctly American version of the Sistine Chapel, only in audio form." - Ben Merlis

Crumple

All Star
Daps
My new album is out now on vinyl!

You can purchase the LP on vinyl here: Gentle Jones Luxury Emporium

Listen now:

Here's what Ben Merlis (writer of the Juice Crew book) says about the album:

"Do you remember the day you became a robot? Gentle Jones does. It was somewhere around 1991 at a hip-hop show... or was it in 1941 at a jazz club inside a film noir scene? If you are confused, maybe that’s the point. Riddle me this: What is half hip-hop, half punk rocker, and one hundred percent fifty year old skateboarder? Time’s up, reader. Answer: Gentle Jones, a true Renaissance person. His body of work is a distinctly American version of the Sistine Chapel, only in audio form." - Ben Merlis

Congrats on the release!