Generic Drugs (prescription)

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
How do y'all feel about it? I recently picked up a new scrip and looked up the side effects on the NIH site. The laundry list of items had me like :Scust: I figured like hey, if I will die from the side effects, the doctor could've at least gave me some designer shyt.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
all medications got side effects; even tylenol. Not really much of a difference with a generic drug or brand name; cuz they both use the same active ingredient; the difference is the extra stuff that goes into making the pill itself.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I just cop the generic, saves money and I dont trust them drug companies too much anyways :yeshrug:. Sometimes I actually get the feeling that the same company who makes the regular brand makes the generic they just use different price points to target different tax brackets of consumers (kinda like how ppl say the makers of grey goose are the same nikkas who make the generic vodka sold at costco).

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I always get generic prescription drugs. Doctor always writes a prescription for one anyways if its possible. The active ingredient is the same. You just swallow a pill or apply a cream to your skin.
It's not like Pop Tarts and generic store-brand toaster pastries. I wasn't born yesterday. I hate store-brand toaster pastries like the Bubonic plague. HATE!!! Tastes like crap.

FYI, if you change your own motor oil, go with Wal*mart brand fully-synthetic oil. It's as good as Mobil 1. Toaster pastries and motor oil aren't the same.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Its the same chemical/pharmocological compound, after some years, the patent of a name brand can be extended to generic.

It's the same thing my friend :hula: