Gen X is the trillest.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We came of age in the 80’s seeing Jordan in his prime and the crack era. Went to high school in the early to late 90’s and had to survive without much tech.

then we had to adapt to the ever emerging technology just to keep up in the workforce competing with the next gen.

a lot of us who made it to our 40’s have either established a foundation or still holding on. We seen it all and been through it all :salute:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
UKVu0t8.gif

everything since then been a bag of bytch.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
what I enjoy the most of those eras

Is the fact we paid homage to the blacks before us, which I don’t see from this new generation at all or u might see it twice a year

go look how we embraced black exploitation films, the 50s,60s, 70s music especially here on the west coast where dudes drive around playing the delfonics, etc....

then look at tv shows like Martin, fresh prince, living color, ny undercover, wayan brothers and others and they all paid homage to the blacks that came before us

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
what I enjoy the most of those eras

Is the fact we paid homage to the blacks before us, which I don’t see from this new generation at all or u might see it twice a year

go look how we embraced black exploitation films, the 50s,60s, 70s music especially here on the west coast where dudes drive around playing the delfonics, etc....

then look at tv shows like Martin, fresh prince, living color, ny undercover, wayan brothers and others and they all paid homage to the blacks that came before us

Malcolm X hats and Africa patches :banderas:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true.

but still savvy enough to bag millennials:sas1:

and gen z :sas2:

The irony here is I still see boomers and near centenarians around the world with natural muscles and 6 packs. Old faces with bodies like 20 and 30 year olds looking in better shape than X, millenials, and Z.

Makes me kind of wish I came up in the segregation, colonial times(well without experiencing disrespect). Yeah it was opprssive but those people seem to have more strength of character

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The irony here is I still see boomers and near centenarians around the world with natural muscles and 6 packs. Old faces with bodies like 20 and 30 year olds looking in better shape than X, millenials, and Z.

Makes me kind of wish I came up in the segregation, colonial times(well without experiencing disrespect). Yeah it was opprssive but those people seem to have more strength of character
Young people dont need strength of character. They can get almost anything instantly so they dont need perseverance in the day to day.

It aint 1910 where somebody could murder you on dark town road and NOBODY know what happen. So people dont need to have obligation, cooperation, or trust in thier community like they used to.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Young people dont need strength of character. They can get almost anything instantly so they dont need perseverance in the day to day.

It aint 1910 where somebody could murder you on dark town road and NOBODY know what happen. So people dont need to have obligation, cooperation, or trust in thier community like they used to.
:what: