"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Im caught up

they literally really made every character LGBT smh. giant dikks exploding??

its a good show for what is. The Boys CW-edition....but the homo shock value shyt gets old fast.

My favorite character is cricket...she comes across very endearing. Marie is beautiful :wow: ...but she low-key boring. I cant tell if thats how her character is supposed to be written or if that actress is just dull.

oh yeah the violent puppet scene was dope. The puppet saying "im a single dad with 2 daughters their names are..." right before getting killed was a nice touch lol

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Episode 5 is the weakest episode so far because it’s like a setup for the next episode. It’s not a bad episode, but it ended way too quick. It’s like they ended it just when things were about to get really good. They should’ve dropped two episodes this week.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Episode 5 is the weakest episode so far because it’s like a setup for the next episode. It’s not a bad episode, but it ended way too quick. It’s like they ended it just when things were about to get really good. They should’ve dropped two episodes this week.
It's only eight episodes total

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I absolutely hate this fukking show. It plays into the typical teen drama bullshyt and just adds super powers to it. Everyone's a junkie-sex addict with loads of weirdo interpersonal drama for no fukking reason other than its a T.V show and we have to hit these certain demographics. shyt is trash

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I absolutely hate this fukking show. It plays into the typical teen drama bullshyt and just adds super powers to it. Everyone's a junkie-sex addict with loads of weirdo interpersonal drama for no fukking reason other than its a T.V show and we have to hit these certain demographics. shyt is trash
Who expected anything else? Especially with it being based on the boys and taking place in college? :jbhmm:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
But that's how all the super heroes act, even as adults.. I think that's the point, that if people had these powers, they'd all be degenerates and not looking to spend all day rescuing people and living normal lives.. They'd be out here date raping bytches into fukking them and then making them forget..

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This show started off hot, but it's starting to feel a bit like a CW Superhero show.
I don't know why yall crying every post. I never liked The Boys. Season 3 was better than them first two seasons but it was always crap to me.

World shytty enough, I don't need a reflection of it. Yeah, we all like to f a hot chick but I ain't twisting no arms about it. If bending a b over a table was what I was about, I'd have did a long time ago. Got enough problems.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why yall crying every post. I never liked The Boys. Season 3 was better than them first two seasons but it was always crap to me.

World shytty enough, I don't need a reflection of it. Yeah, we all like to f a hot chick but I ain't twisting no arms about it. If bending a b over a table was what I was about, I'd have did a long time ago. Got enough problems.
I am still enjoying it, but it's just getting some of the CW superhero show vibes. I ain't mad if this isn't as mature as the boys because it's a spinoff that is focused on young college students, so it is what it is