TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Cool but I ain't tryna have another app in my phone :russ:

Kinda picky about that shyt​

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Ita dope but 3rd party keyboards just don't work very well on iOS.
Don't sleep on this one. only thing I wish is that they could move the Google button down where the globe is to prevent inadvertent keyboard switching but I read somewhere that Apple makes that button mandatory.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I've been using it on my phone all day. It's my permenant replacement.

Thank you based google:troll:

my boy JUST put me onto this app today, and I agree, it is now my permanent keyboard replacement.

the fact that you can send gifs and animated gifs right from the keyboard is just :ohlawd:

@Ukbrotha 3rd party keyboards are usually weak, but this is google, and they don't put out half assed apps. this shyt is piff.

gboard also has the swipe texting feature as well.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Swype (or whatever Goggle is calling it) is nice, until you get to a word with two of the same letters in a row :francis:

I'll keep using the keyboard for the google search functionality (:wow:), but I dunno about Swype...:manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If they made a one handed mode, it would be goat.

that is the the feature that it needs to fully crush the buildling. I'm not downloading another keyboard for the one hand-mode, but I'd love to see the gboard integrate it.

being able to send animated gifs within gboard alone is worth the price of admission.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Swype (or whatever Goggle is calling it) is nice, until you get to a word with two of the same letters in a row :francis:

I'll keep using the keyboard for the google search functionality (:wow:), but I dunno about Swype...:manny:

the swipe is dope, but you have to kinda teach the gboard how to curse, cuz it won't put curse words in initially.