Gay/Transgender Agenda Strikes a 2nd time

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite Protest, Public High School Allows Boy To Use Girls Locker Room | Education News

Despite Protest, Public High School Allows Boy To Use Girls Locker Room

and what makes this real sad. is i use to have people that worked for the school and a sibling that went there years ago. what a sad state of affairs.

and yall think "well well whatever they do behind closed doors i their business." well the doors are no longer closed, they are pushing their business on to your business.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So not only is this faq allowed to used the women restrooms and lockers, he is sexually harassing and bullying female students! :skip:

If only there was a law that cut funding to schools that don't protect victims of gay bullies :leostare:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sounds like this Chimera is in the Pee Game. :patrice:

He might be eating good off the gay agenda. Real good. :patrice:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is only happening because parents havnt protested enough. That is the girls room and these are not women. How do they know and trust that these DEMONS are not attracted to women still. These women are now self concious and have to cover up because they're being gawked at by an individual of the opposite sex. This is the world liberals wanted though. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: