Gay people ruining decent peoples food now.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't anything sacred.I go to Publix and get me some Mardi Gras chicken wings.I get the mashed potatoes on the side.And i ask for gravy.Guy says they don't have any.Now everytime i get potatoes from there they never have no gravy so i ask."Why do y'all make mashed potatoes and don't make gravy?"And he tells me Ask that guy right over there he's the manager.So he points at him and its this pink faced cac looking like the gay bald dude off game of thrones.And he says in the most feminine voice possible"Gravy is nastieeeee"
So i said "you know whats nasty you sucking and handling hiv dikks all fukking night and then come to this motherfukker and put your hands all over regular peoples food.You should stick to cutting hair and painting toes cuz you aint cut out for this job"No ducktales i aint say that but a fukking should have.

And another thing about the gays.We cant even enjoy rainbows no more brehs.Back in my day we had rainbow road off mario kart,care bears,real nikka shyt.And these motherfukkers come grab the rainbow run it through the mud a few times and shyt all over it.Skittles taste the rainbow you might as well just be saying suck a fukking dikk.Yall cant just have the fukking rainbow.Someone should sue them mother fukkers for that shyt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should just protest publix and never go there again.

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Isn't anything sacred.I go to Publix and get me some Mardi Gras chicken wings.I get the mashed potatoes on the side.And i ask for gravy.Guy says they don't have any.Now everytime i get potatoes from there they never have no gravy so i ask."Why do y'all make mashed potatoes and don't make gravy?"And he tells me Ask that guy right over there he's the manager.So he points at him and its this pink faced cac looking like the gay bald dude off game of thrones.And he says in the most feminine voice possible"Gravy is nastieeeee"
So i said "you know whats nasty you sucking and handling hiv dikks all fukking night and then come to this motherfukker and put your hands all over regular peoples food.You should stick to cutting hair and painting toes cuz you aint cut out for this job"No ducktales i aint say that but a fukking should have.

And another thing about the gays.We cant even enjoy rainbows no more brehs.Back in my day we had rainbow road off mario kart,care bears,real nikka shyt.And these motherfukkers come grab the rainbow run it through the mud a few times and shyt all over it.Skittles taste the rainbow you might as well just be saying suck a fukking dikk.Yall cant just have the fukking rainbow.Someone should sue them mother fukkers for that shyt.
tumblr_maeriih2cO1rwwppio1_500.gif