Gay agenda strikes again

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
BET apologies to fashion blogger after clashing over his feminine attire on awards pre-show - The Washington Post

:stopitslime:

BET apologies to fashion blogger after clashing over his feminine attire on awards pre-show

NEW YORK — BET is apologizing to a fashion blogger who says it made him tone down his feminine look to appear on the network’s pre-awards show.

The network called the incident with B. Scott, which took place before Sunday’s BET Awards, a “miscommunication.” On his blog Monday, Scott, who is openly gay, said he was told to change his outfit — a flowing black tunic and black pants — to a more conservative suit. He also said he was asked to pull his long black hair back in a ponytail and not to wear heels.

He did appear on the show, which aired just before the awards, wearing a suit with no shirt, makeup and his hair pulled back.

Scott said he was hurt and embarrassed by the situation.

“It’s not just about the fact that BET forced me to pull my hair back, asked me to take off my makeup, made me changed my clothes and prevented me from wearing a heel,” he wrote. “It’s more so that from the mentality and environment created by BET made me feel less than and that something was wrong with who I am as a person.”

BET was regretful of the incident in a Monday statement to The Associated Press.

“BET Networks embraces global diversity in all its forms and seeks to maintain an inclusive workforce and a culture that values all perspectives and backgrounds,” the statement read. “The incident with B. Scott was a singular one with a series of unfortunate miscommunications from both parties. We regret any unintentional offense to B. Scott and anyone within the LGBT community and we seek to continue embracing all gender expressions.”

Messages left Monday seeking comment from B. Scott were not immediately returned.

___

http://www.bet.com

http://www.lovebscott.com

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Reprints

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
as long as they eventually legalize marijuana, get universal healthcare, kill student loans and socialize this country then I support the Gay agenda, once they open the flood gates then the rest of this sh1t can finally go through (no pun) that we've been waiting on for years.

If letting gays get their shine is all we gotta do to make the rest of this sh1t possible then I support it

:manny:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
F*ck these gays forreal. Cant believe they pushing this gay agenda down are throats.

Its everywhere.

:birdman:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that if BET can let nikkas dress like bytches at the award show then they should allow gay nikkas to dress like bytches.

I mean did you see what half of them dudes were wearing :snoop: to an award show :snoop:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
:what:

Why the fukk does a grown ass man have long hair or a ponytail? :why:

Screen-shot-2013-02-01-at-12.19.23-PM1.png

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
As long as there's no indecent exposure..let the sissy dress how he wants. He ain't hurting nobody. What's the worse that could happen.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
It was their event. They have the right to establish a dress code for men and women.

He had the option of leaving. He didn't.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
as long as they eventually legalize marijuana, get universal healthcare, kill student loans and socialize this country then I support the Gay agenda, once they open the flood gates then the rest of this sh1t can finally go through (no pun) that we've been waiting on for years.

If letting gays get their shine is all we gotta do to make the rest of this sh1t possible then I support it

:manny:
:what: How does one thing lead to the next?
:what:

Why the fukk does a grown ass man have long hair or a ponytail? :why:
:what: Cause he's a faq

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
*:lupe: worries about the impact a gender-binding interviewer has on youth* * loses mind when R Kelly performance starts :bryan: :stylin: :salute: * *continue to feel I have the moral high ground :smugbiden:*