Gargoyles (Cartoon show from the 90s)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Disney finally released part 2 of season 2 on DVD. Too bad I already d/l the final season and last half of 2. :beli:

I still haven't had time to go back and watch it again. Only saw 5 eps since I bought the original releases on DVD. :damn:

I remember this show being one of the faves. I would always ask my mom to rent the movie (I think the first 3 eps) with the board game.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Disney finally released part 2 of season 2 on DVD. Too bad I already d/l the final season and last half of 2. :beli:

I still haven't had time to go back and watch it again. Only saw 5 eps since I bought the original releases on DVD. :damn:

I remember this show being one of the faves. I would always ask my mom to rent the movie (I think the first 3 eps) with the board game.

Where? I need pt 2

killacal

Banned
Daps
This show was one of the best action/adventure cartoons ever until Disney moved it from syndication to Saturday mornings and allowed dumbed it down.
What seasons were piff I need to rewatch this shyt It used to be crack :wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Things have to happen one step at a time. First a new comic next a new series.
Issue #1 was solid. It follows the events of the impossible to find SLG comics that the Mouse kept sabotaging. I have 5/12 issues, and the last 4 of those were only released in TPB. I also have 2/6 of Bad Guys.

But issue #1 basically shows where everyone is at this point in time. It keeps the same beats of the show.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Issue #1 was solid. It follows the events of the impossible to find SLG comics that the Mouse kept sabotaging. I have 5/12 issues, and the last 4 of those were only released in TPB. I also have 2/6 of Bad Guys.

But issue #1 basically shows where everyone is at this point in time. It keeps the same beats of the show.

I got a feeling that issues #2 and #3 of this current run are gonna be :damn: . I been telling heads that Thailong is the sleeper bad guy that is worse than Xanatos and Demona by miles.