Garcinia Cambogia

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I take it. It works to help curb your appetite but you still need to eat a healthy and well balanced diet. I've lost a lot of weight in the past 4 months but it had more to do with eating the right things. I've removed the bad stuff from my diet and now eat food that is beneficial to my health. What GC did was help curb my appetite when it came to eating foods that were bad for me.

They are not a miracle pill that will make you lose weight while eating bad. Getting the proper nutrients is the key.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I take it. It works to help curb your appetite but you still need to eat a healthy and well balanced diet. I've lost a lot of weight in the past 4 months but it had more to do with eating the right things. I've removed the bad stuff from my diet and now eat food that is beneficial to my health. What GC did was help curb my appetite when it came to eating foods that were bad for me.

They are not a miracle pill that will make you lose weight while eating bad. Getting the proper nutrients is the key.
which one do u take and where did u buy it?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
which one do u take and where did u buy it?

I get them off Amazon. I review products and they sell them to me at a discounted rate and a lot of times for free. So I've tried a lot of different brands. My wife takes them as well, but she was already a healthy eater so she didn't have the big weight loss like I've had.

I've posted how I get them before, but here goes a link to a site that is easy to use. Snagshout | Snag Products, Write Reviews

Go there and sign up. You order products and when you get them in you write and honest review on amazon. When you've completed that they allow you to get new products. I get a lot of supplements that way. But like I mentioned earlier it's all about diet and exercise. You can't just stop eating. Have to put the right things in your body to sustain.

I can also link you directly to ones I've used off Amazon but they can be expensive. Most of the bottles start at $20 and go up to about $60 to buy direct without the discount.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I get them off Amazon. I review products and they sell them to me at a discounted rate and a lot of times for free. So I've tried a lot of different brands. My wife takes them as well, but she was already a healthy eater so she didn't have the big weight loss like I've had.

I've posted how I get them before, but here goes a link to a site that is easy to use. Snagshout | Snag Products, Write Reviews

Go there and sign up. You order products and when you get them in you write and honest review on amazon. When you've completed that they allow you to get new products. I get a lot of supplements that way. But like I mentioned earlier it's all about diet and exercise. You can't just stop eating. Have to put the right things in your body to sustain.

I can also link you directly to ones I've used off Amazon but they can be expensive. Most of the bottles start at $20 and go up to about $60 to buy direct without the discount.
ya ive looked at amazon, some good deals on there... i looked into vitamine shopp here at river park and there prices are not bad and from what i read there stuff is legit... ive heard stories that buying stuff online u can get some stuff that dont work.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
ya ive looked at amazon, some good deals on there... i looked into vitamine shopp here at river park and there prices are not bad and from what i read there stuff is legit... ive heard stories that buying stuff online u can get some stuff that dont work.
So far I've had success with the stuff I've gotten. I'm down 30 pounds and I know the difference between good ones and bad ones since I've tried a wide range of them. Almost all the pills I've gotten have been good. I can't think of any bad ones. That's the whole point of them offering you a discount to review the product, because of all the bad ones being sold. I've looked at GC at vitamin shoppe and other supplement stores and those ingredients on there are not as good as the stuff I get. For the most part it's been all quality pills I've tested. But just like anything in life. You might get some bad ones in there.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So far I've had success with the stuff I've gotten. I'm down 30 pounds and I know the difference between good ones and bad ones since I've tried a wide range of them. Almost all the pills I've gotten have been good. I can't think of any bad ones. That's the whole point of them offering you a discount to review the product, because of all the bad ones being sold. I've looked at GC at vitamin shoppe and other supplement stores and those ingredients on there are not as good as the stuff I get. For the most part it's been all quality pills I've tested. But just like anything in life. You might get some bad ones in there.
what do u think about these two breh?

Garcinia Cambogia Extract (60% HCA) (90 Capsules) at the Vitamin Shoppe

the Vitamin Shoppe

Garcinia Cambogia Extract (60% HCA) Supplement Facts
How do you read a supplement facts label?

Supplement Facts

Serving Size 2 CAPSULES

Servings Per Container 45.000000

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Chromium(As Amino Acid Chelate) 200 Mcg 167%
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT(STD. TO 60% HYDROXYCITIRIC ACID (HCA)) (FRUIT) 1000 Mg N/A*
4_UAc_moA.webp

*Daily value not established

Other Ingredients:

Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) 1560 (90 Vegetarian Capsules) by Labrada Nutrition at the Vitamin Shoppe

Labrada Nutrition

Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) Supplement Facts

Supplement Facts

Serving Size 2 CAPSULES

Calcium(As Hydroxycitrate) 125 Mg 15%
POTASSIUM (AS HYDROXYCITRATE) 187 Mg 6%
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT (STANDARDIZED MINIMUM 60% (-)-HYDROXYCITRIC ACID (HCA)) 1560 Mg N/A*
4_UAc_moA.webp

Other Ingredients:

Hypromellose (capsules), Titanium Dioxide.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
what do u think about these two breh?

Garcinia Cambogia Extract (60% HCA) (90 Capsules) at the Vitamin Shoppe

the Vitamin Shoppe

Garcinia Cambogia Extract (60% HCA) Supplement Facts

Supplement Facts

Serving Size 2 CAPSULES

Chromium(As Amino Acid Chelate) 200 Mcg 167%
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT(STD. TO 60% HYDROXYCITIRIC ACID (HCA)) (FRUIT) 1000 Mg N/A*
4_UAc_moA.webp

Other Ingredients:

Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) 1560 (90 Vegetarian Capsules) by Labrada Nutrition at the Vitamin Shoppe

Labrada Nutrition

Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) Supplement Facts

Supplement Facts

Serving Size 2 CAPSULES

Calcium(As Hydroxycitrate) 125 Mg 15%
POTASSIUM (AS HYDROXYCITRATE) 187 Mg 6%
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT (STANDARDIZED MINIMUM 60% (-)-HYDROXYCITRIC ACID (HCA)) 1560 Mg N/A*
4_UAc_moA.webp

Other Ingredients:

Hypromellose (capsules), Titanium Dioxide.

I'd stay away from both. Microcystalline Celulose is used in cat litter and is used as filler for texture. Stay away from that. And Titanium Dioxide is just as bad. To much links to cancer with that stuff.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
*taken from www.Mercola.com

By Dr. Mercola

Weight loss supplements are notorious for producing negative publicity for the supplement industry. Manufacturers of these "miracle pills" really aren't making them because they truly work and are a valuable part of a healthy lifestyle; they make them because they sell.

The US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) recently cracked down on false advertising of weight loss supplements, which led to a Senate's Consumer Protection panel hearing1 being held on June 17, to determine what can be done to protect consumer from weight loss scams.

Senate Hearing Puts Dr. Oz in the Hot Seat
The hearing featured testimony from Dr. Mehmet Oz, who ended up getting grilled over his role in promoting what amounts to fantasy.2 According to Senator Claire McCaskill's website:

"Last month the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) announced that it is suing the Florida-based company, Pure Green Coffee, alleging that it capitalized on the green coffee bean diet fad by using bogus weight-loss claims and fake news websites to market its dietary supplement.

The FTC claimed that weeks after green coffee was promoted on the Dr. Oz Show, Pure Green Coffee began selling their Pure Green Coffee extract, charging $50 for a one-month supply."

Senator McCaskill read off a number of statements Dr. Oz has made on his show, such as:

"You may think magic is make-believe, but this little bean has scientists saying they've found the magic weight loss cure for every body type: It's green coffee extract."

"I've got the number-one miracle in a bottle, to burn your fat: It's raspberry ketone."

"Garcinia cambogia: It may be the simple solution you've been looking for to bust your body fat for good."

"I don't know why you need to say this stuff," McCaskill said, "because you know it's not true." Indeed, Dr. Oz is quite knowledgeable and we agree on many things. Unfortunately, I think he may have fallen into the ratings game when it comes to pushing "magic" weight loss pills.

I personally disagree with his stance on hyping up weight loss supplements. I'm particularly against the idea that a pill would be able to take the place of eating right and exercising, and this is something Dr. Oz is guilty of.

In a November 2012 show, he stated: "Thanks to brand new scientific research, I can tell you about a revolutionary fat buster. It's called Garcinia cambogia." Meanwhile, the words "No exercise. No Diet. No Effort" were emblazoned on the screen behind him. Most recently, Dr. Oz featured a product he referred to as "my Rapid Belly Melt.3" Part of the show involved audience members photographing their stomachs. The photos were then photoshopped into a slimmer version. This, supposedly, was the result you could glean from this "insta belly melt" product.

It's quite clear to me that these kinds of products, and especially these kinds of fantasy-based promotions, devalue the supplement industry as a whole. This is tragic, considering the fact that nutritional supplements can serve an important function by helping to correct specific nutritional imbalances or deficiencies.

Long-term, the reputation of supplements is too important to debase the industry with these kinds of short-term profit schemes. I used to carry BioThin in my online store—and it was this realization that made me decide not to promote them, over two years ago.

Elimination of processed foods and sugar and replacing them with high-quality fats and whole foods, intermittent fasting and appropriate high intensity exercise is the way to go if you need to normalize your weight. Supplements are—as their name implies—supplemental to a healthy lifestyle.

You can read the full article here (it's a nice read (from the portions that i read)) ... Weight Loss Supplements: Are They Worth the Potential Risks?
@GzUpHoEzDwN
@Gucci Balboa
@Psychosis
@jerniebert

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Ive had success with garcinia cambogia because i use it for its nutritional value. My weight loss has come from healthy eating. I used to eat horrible. Anytime i review gc i always disclose that this needs to be taken with a healthy diet and exercise in order to work. This is part of the reason i dont encourage the use unless you are willing to make the life style change. GC has lots of health benefits and my healthy lifestyle is the main reason for my 30 pound weight loss.