Gangsta: I had to wear PAYLESS Shoes in Grade School, not one JOKE cracked in my face.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:birdman:
And I was in a predominately Black school in Louisiana.

I had a left hand hook from hell and could crack jokes with the best of them. Nobody tested me.

shopping

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Maybe they felt bad for you.

I'm tired of this racist idea that black people judge people solely on the cost of their clothes. I don't care what anyone wears and I'm a young black man.

Style isn't about cost or what company produced the clothes. It's about putting together clothes in a way that expresses someone's perspective. That's what I think.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Maybe they felt bad for you.

I'm tired of this racist idea that black people judge people solely on the cost of their clothes. I don't care what anyone wears and I'm a young black man.

Style isn't about cost or what company produced the clothes. It's about putting together clothes in a way that expresses someone's perspective. That's what I think.
How is that racist? nikkas loved to clown in high school. Doesn't mean it's always mean spirited

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
If this was a play off the other thread, its not because his shoes were cheap. It's because those shoes were supposed to be an expensive shoe, and got the joints that light up.