Gaming Calling Cards

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You know how you listen to a song and a producer put their calling card on it. For instance, Neptunes play their melody three times. My question for yall is what is a good example of video games where the publisher or developer put their John Hancock on it.

Example: I noticed 2K FPS games have this twang with the supply stations:

Ubishyt...I mean Ubisoft like folks climbing on top of towers:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This might not be exactly what you’re talking about but Bungie recreating the classic Halo weapons in Destiny will always have me :banderas:

halo-weapons-867fa.jpg

That battle rifle is forever my favorite and most used PVP weapon

till-this-day-deontay-wilder.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This might not be exactly what you’re talking about but Bungie recreating the classic Halo weapons in Destiny will always have me :banderas:

halo-weapons-867fa.jpg

Exactly what I was talking about :wow:

Another example:

Valve always have this certain cadence with the menus for their games:

maxresdefault.jpg

E51398661F3B92BE147314B38F362956926F8247

v0jwlbtkyhv21.png

There's something charming about Valve's games like...you already know what it is. No fluff, no long ass intros, and no complex menus to get through. Just pure gaming and entertainment :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
2K selling new games with a Standard Edition, Deluxe Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, Premium Deluxe Edition and Collector’s Edition without fail:pachaha:

Persona series with a shady milf or two as a romance option for your high school character :shaq::sitdown:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud

halo-weapons-867fa.jpg

The BxR was the first gun I got We ran out of Medals on.

The BxR and the Disparity are my favorite Pulses Rifle.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
another one would be mario as the balanced character in all of his ensemble cast games like mario kart or smash. if they make a super mario paintball or cooking competition or whatever, you may not know how to play yet, but you know you should start by picking mario first and then another character when you get the hang of the mechanics.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can't speak on the older games but the Fire Emblem games since Awakening all have at least one fukkery fan service character they throw on the roster despite the rest of the cast being relatively normal :pachaha:

Awakening had Tharja, the big titty anti-social witch that hates everybody but is literally obsessed with the Protagonist to full blown stalker levels

Fates had Camilla, the SisLovesMe/PervMom hybrid that's honestly one of the craziest things I've seen in a game period

Three Houses had Manuela the teacher who used to be a famous singer but is now clearly a drunk with the love life of an IG thot
Engage had...Rosado:dame:

Last edited: