Gaming brehs, help me out!

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Recently had knee surgery so I’ll be at home sitting on my ass for next few months(still getting paid from workers comp):banderas:

I haven’t had a system in a good 4-5 years, use to stay on games from age 8-15.Then I started playing sports, working, girls etc

Anyway I’m looking at getting an Xbox One. Mainly a CoD and 2k guy. I want to play the older CODs I grew up with (MW2,MW3, BO1, BO2) but I’ve been reading online that the multiplayers are hacked and it takes forever to find a decent lobby.

Any advice/suggestions are greatly appreciated :smugdraper:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
PS4

- Spider-Man (really good game id say it’s a strong 8 1/2 / 10)

-Black Ops 4 ( the blackout mode is fun as hell )

-GTA V ( gta Online is fun as hell but requires ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT of grinding if you want the actual good stuff )

I have over 120 games digitally, no disks:lolbron:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
If you can give new games a chance I would recommend Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield 1 and GTA V

and if you somehow decide to go for PS4 then these exclusives are :wow:
Bloodborne, Detroit Become Human, Uncharted series and The Last of Us

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
If you can give new games a chance I would recommend Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield 1 and GTA V

and if you somehow decide to go for PS4 then these exclusives are :wow:
Bloodborne, Detroit Become Human, Uncharted series and The Last of Us
i been out the gaming loop so long I’m just tryna start out with what I’m familiar with then venture out

And I actually haven’t bought the system yet so which is better PS4 or Xbox, can’t really make a solid decision but I’m leaning toward Xbox

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
i been out the gaming loop so long I’m just tryna start out with what I’m familiar with then venture out

And I actually haven’t bought the system yet so which is better PS4 or Xbox, can’t really make a solid decision but I’m leaning toward Xbox

It's all personal prefrence, I went with PS4 because of the exclusives but if you don't mind them and are familiar with Xbox then I would go for Xbox. I mentioned Battlefield 1 because you said you like shooters. It's an amazing multiplayer FPS shooter (better than the new BFV) With lots of CQC and because it's from 2016 it's really cheap.

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'd recommend getting a ps4 but if you insist on the xbox.. if you're a cod fan play blackout.

I was done with cod for some years now but they really have earned must trust back with how much effort they put into BO