Gamestop Return Policy Appreciation

Daps
For all of this company's faults, such as selling used games as new, can we admit that the return policy at Gamestop is :banderas:? If you purchase a game, you have 7 days to exchange it for another, with no limit to how many times you avail yourself of the policy - no questions asked.

Spend money on a game and make unlimited exchanges. I've finished 8 games off of a single purchase of Watch Dogs 2 I made in October. :mjlol:

Daps
:russ: :salute:

The employees ain't never said anything to you?

LOL. They always ask me, "You didn't like it?" and smirk when I respond that it just wasn't too my liking. They know I've been going in there and cleaning out my Gamestop backlog with that original WD2 purchase, but they can't say anything because I'm only taking advantage of their official policy. They get paid minimum wage, so I doubt they give a fukk about my finesse. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
LOL. They always ask me, "You didn't like it?" and smirk when I respond that it just wasn't too my liking. They know I've been going in there and cleaning out my Gamestop backlog with that original WD2 purchase, but they can't say anything because I'm only taking advantage of their official policy. They get paid minimum wage, so I doubt they give a fukk about my finesse. :mjgrin:
As a guy who spent all of college working bum ass jobs, I can promise: This is the truest truth ever spoken on this forum. Nobody is going to buy in on the company's long term goals when they're making 9 fukking dollars an hour.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:russ: :salute:

The employees ain't never said anything to you?
one employee at the newnan, georgia store tried to tell me, they wasn't built for rental, he took it back anyway

when I live a around south dekalb mall a few years back, the manager over there encouraged it

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
GOAT policy. Buy used and return in within 7 days and get your money back. You don't even have to give them a reason. Whenver I needed a game to binge out of boredom I hit up GS and grab something. Most games you can knock out with a weekend binge