GameStop now getting into NFTs

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
you can now connect wallets to the marketplace. my gamestop wallet is empty right now but i actually have an NFT i got for free but im too lazy to make a metamask account, transfer the NFT out of wax to metamask and then connect metamask to gamestop. gamestop is definitely less cumbersome than other platforms but this is all still kinda risky. if you lose that pass phrase and password, you are fukked.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
7793040472cfcfe10fbfb23cf7798bc0.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you can now connect wallets to the marketplace. my gamestop wallet is empty right now but i actually have an NFT i got for free but im too lazy to make a metamask account, transfer the NFT out of wax to metamask and then connect metamask to gamestop. gamestop is definitely less cumbersome than other platforms but this is all still kinda risky. if you lose that pass phrase and password, you are fukked.
this is what i dont get: how do people lose passwords/pass phrases in 2022?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
this is what i dont get: how do people lose passwords/pass phrases in 2022?
i dont know. i guess for people who are used to centralized finance, they always expect to have customer service available or a password recovery feature. centralized tech has taught some people to actually rely on it instead of best practices. might take time to be conditioned away from that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know. i guess for people who are used to centralized finance, they always expect to have customer service available or a password recovery feature. centralized tech has taught some people to actually rely on it instead of best practices. might take time to be conditioned away from that.
Most of my coins are not even on a CEX. Metamask and I will get a ledger nano S to put some on there as well. My seed phrases are stored securely in my house somewhere so unless I get physically robbed or house catches on fire, nobody is getting them. Crypto world is gully.