Gamestop holding a tiktok dance challenge for employees: the reward is 10 more hours of labor LMAO

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Newsworthy_Conf

Final%20TikTok%20Image.png

Ever thought…I could do that TikTok challenge! Well the Event Team is launching a TikTok Dance Challenge sponsored by Incisiv.

Check out the dance here: https://youtu.be/qsaWwr4EPTQ

Be creative, rope in your team, and have fun with it! Don’t worry, you can’t look as bad as the event team does!

November 2-4: Upload your video here at Incisiv TikTok Dance Challenge.
November 5: Return to Incisiv TikTok Dance Challenge and cast your vote!
November 6: Winner will be announced!

Instructions
• Open TikTok and click the + at the bottom of the screen.
• Search for “redwinechallenge” and find a video with this song/challenge
• Click the song turn-table on the bottom right corner
• Click the record “Use this sound” button at the bottom
• Record your video!
• Click the red check mark to start editing your video.
• Once done editing your video click next.
• Either upload your video to YouTube or Instagram. This is the link you’ll need to submit to woobox.

Prizes
The winner of the challenge will receive an Echo 8, Echo Auto, $100 VISA gift card and 10 additional labor hours to use during Black Friday week!
Imagine what you could do with all those prizes!

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've heard so many bad things about gamestop. Even one of the guys I went to school with told me about it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can’t believe I actually thought it would be cool to work at gamestop when I was a teenager :snoop:

We all did. I remember I went to interview for them and this fat fukk manager was bragging about how he wiped the shelves and ordered the store associate to pick up all the cases and alphabetize them again because he saw him standing around with no customers in the store. He spent like 15 minutes talking big like that.

Job pays 10 dollars an hour back then or some bullshyt. They called me back to come in and i was like lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pretty bad on multiple levels :mjlol:

This appears to be a contest for store managers, not rank file employees. The 10 hours means they're adding 10 hours to the weekly budget to the winning store. That might shake out as an extra couple of hours per employee.

The other prizes are clearly meant to be shyt used to incentivize work.

Retail is fukking foul. :hhh: