Gamescom 2024 will be as big for Microsoft as June showcase

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft not playing.... Phil Maximus is unstoppable

From the looks of it, however, the Xbox team had much more up on its sleeve, and there's a lot more coming from Xbox as part of this year's annual Gamescom event in Cologne. At least, that is what Parris Lilly has said on the ResetEra forums recently. "told ya that Showcase was gonna be good and the wild thing is I had multiple people at Xbox tell me there was so much more they could have shown", the Xbox insider wrote. He added, "Gamescom is shaping up to be a big show too."

No additional details were shared, but we're pretty interested to learn if Microsoft indeed has more to show to the community. Games that spring to mind include Project Mara, Clockwork Revolution, Everwild, Blade, Kojima's OD, The Elder Scrolls VI, Contraband, and various others.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Down bad it will be OK. We probably port some old ass titles like State of Decay 2 for you to play before the year is out.

Naw we’ll just take DOOM day and date next year, thanks :ehh:

Keep all the other junk, and i hope yall get a game to play this year soon

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Naw we’ll just take DOOM day and date next year, thanks :ehh:

Keep all the other junk, and i hope yall get a game to play this year soon

:mjlol: beaten Hellblade this year. We got Starfield Expansion/Avowed/Indiana Jones/Stalker 2/then let's not discuss gamepass titles this year such as Call of Duty and many more to name :wow:

It will be OK. I use to enjoy the banter but your responses are becoming vague and nonsensical. I pray that you and Sony will be ok.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
beaten Hellblade this year. We got Starfield Expansion/Avowed/Indiana Jones/Stalker 2

So a 5 hour walking sim, a dlc, a 3rd party game (with 3 month exclusivity), and two more games without release dates
8pl5ay.gif

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So a 5 hour walking sim, a dlc, a 3rd party game (with 3 month exclusivity), and two more games without release dates

8pl5ay.gif

Again nonsensical you spewing. You will be better once you realize it’s bigger than a plastic box. Get help. I hope you enjoy Horzion Lego and Dual Shock tech demo this year. How is that portal holding up playing nothing on it?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again nonsensical you spewing. You will be better once you realize it’s bigger than a plastic box. Get help. I hope you enjoy Horzion Lego and Dual Shock tech demo this year. How is that portal holding up playing nothing on it?

Best selling accessory of the year. :blessed:

If only microsoft knew how to make good innovative hardware and not just gamepad coogi sweaters yall might not be in last place